Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst is people suggesting swap deals as if they ever actually happen outside video games.

Yeah. Like the Ben Davies and Gylfi Sigurdsson, Ashley Cole and William Gallas, Andy Cole and Keith Gillespie, Zlatan Ibrahimovich and Samuel, Jermain Defoe and Bobby Zamora, James Beattie and Kevin Davies, Fabio Cannavaro and Fabian Carini, Francesco Coco and Clarence Seedorf & Nemanja Matic and David Luiz swap deals all happened in video games or our heads?

Why do people make such stupid comments so often...

640px-Annoyed-facepalm-picard-l.png

Paul Pogba, not John Stones, should be Chelsea's No. 1 transfer target

http://www.espnfc.us/club/chelsea/363/blog/post/2580499/paul-pogba-not-john-stones-should-be-chelsea-no-1-target

Have to agree here. Rather spend the money on Pogba then Stones.

I honestly cant bring myself to believe these rumours. Pogba, the most sought after player i the world, being a realistic option for Chelsea? I would love the transfer, but it just seems like a fantasy created by twitter know-all know-nothings.

Then again, the guardian did mention a few hours ago that Chelsea are in fact after him, so until I hear/see that there is actual progress I simply wont get my hopes up.

What would be the best way to use Pogba in our team?

Paul Pogba, not John Stones, should be Chelsea's No. 1 transfer target

http://www.espnfc.us/club/chelsea/363/blog/post/2580499/paul-pogba-not-john-stones-should-be-chelsea-no-1-target

Have to agree here. Rather spend the money on Pogba then Stones.

Why not both? We can afford it.

I honestly cant bring myself to believe these rumours. Pogba, the most sought after player i the world, being a realistic option for Chelsea? I would love the transfer, but it just seems like a fantasy created by twitter know-all know-nothings.

Then again, the guardian did mention a few hours ago that Chelsea are in fact after him, so until I hear/see that there is actual progress I simply wont get my hopes up.

What would be the best way to use Pogba in our team?

Agree. Don't even have the slightest bit of hope he'll join. But if the club truly are attempting to buy him, I'm happy because these are the types of players the club should always be targetting.

Without changing the system? Behind Costa.

Khedira and someone else but I forgot who. Basically they have replaced them.

Fair enough forgot about him ... but from what ive read is that they are still short in CM and Khedira is injured .... I hope it is to do with a potential pogba deal but not seen anyone reliable say as much

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You