Paul Pogba

Madmax

Lol if you say so......... you do realise they all work for him? ... but never mind keep that head in the sand ... pogba is defo happening... :doh:

I do and for the most part they just regurgitate what he says. when have any of them broke a story? Everyone and their Grandmama knows Chelsea is in for Pogba, I'm not saying its going to happen but to rule it out entirely because some lame ass Journalist who has no sources says so? That's pretty naive of you.... Journos are puppets for clubs they don't know whats going on behind closed doors. Who do you think is more prone to click bait, a journalist trying desperately to make a name for himself or some random supporter whose so far been bang on?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do and for the most part they just regurgitate what he says. when have any of them broke a story? Everyone and their Grandmama knows Chelsea is in for Pogba, I'm not saying its going to happen but to rule it out entirely becausee o some lame ass Journalist who has no sources says so? That's pretty naivf you.... Journos are puppets for clubs they don't know whats going on behind closed doors. Who do you think is more prone to click bait, a journalist trying desperately to make a name for himself or some random supporter whose so far been bang on?

sigh :doh::doh:

this story --as it's being reported is painting a really absurd picture. Chelsea staff are running around like a collective chicken with its head cut off, trying to sign one guy?

I want to know who lit the fire, really.

Surely there are alternatives. I know one just went to Manchester United (Schneiderlin). Hopefully CFC have some alts in mind FFS. I can't believe Pogburr will happen.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You