Paul Pogba

Madmax

Agree. Don't even have the slightest bit of hope he'll join. But if the club truly are attempting to buy him, I'm happy because these are the types of players the club should always be targetting.

Without changing the system? Behind Costa.

Its been very well documented that we have tried/ trying but it has also been very well documented that Juve consider him firmly off the market

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul Pogba, not John Stones, should be Chelsea's No. 1 transfer target

http://www.espnfc.us/club/chelsea/363/blog/post/2580499/paul-pogba-not-john-stones-should-be-chelsea-no-1-target

Have to agree here. Rather spend the money on Pogba then Stones.

What's wrong with both?

It still seems odd how Italian teams have become so cheap in loaning so many players from the continent now when in the 80`s and 90`s they run the market.

somebody said they are financially sound now but yet they have loaned Cuadrado instead of buying him or getting somebody else for the longterm. I think Pogba for cash plus a player,say Ramires could very well be possible. something strange about Ramires not being involved in the squad this weekend but no news about why.

Actually my sources have confirmed the deal is current 89% done

I find those percentages hilarious tbh. They simply don't exist in the transfer market. Its like saying you like your Dad 3 milimetres more than your Mother. Lol.

It's hard to figure out what CM is appropriate because we don't know about chemistry and if a new CM would fit the play style. Poignant ticks a lot of boxes but we still would need better back ups.

If Pogba isn't coming Chelsea could pick up 2 of Nainggolan/Witsel/Wanayama and improve the midfield considerably it at most would cost 45 million pounds.

I find those percentages hilarious tbh. They simply don't exist in the transfer market. Its like saying you like your Dad 3 milimetres more than your Mother. Lol.

You're questioning my sources? :o

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You