Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number 11 is also free right now? or is not it?

If Ramires leaves maybe Pogba could take the number 7 which is the number of the big players and is more commercial / marketing than others.

POGBA

Or number 8 if Oscar leaves. But I think it's more likely that Ramires will be part of the "Pogba operation" than Oscar.

Baba could use the number 3 and John Stones could use number 6.

STONES

BABA

I think John Stones and Pogba may come before the market closes. Which would be perfect because we would close a squad to compete for all the trophies.

The other day Jose was making gestures of anger throughout the match to show his disapproval with our performance. That's part of the Mind Games to convince Roman. And now we are ON FIRE on the market.

Regards.

That Arab guy lied about Stones, said it was off completely yesterday so I doubt he knows anything about this either. Time to add him alongside the likes of Tancredi guys. This story was never on in the 1st place as Di Marzio said.

That Arab guy lied about Stones, said it was off completely yesterday so I doubt he knows anything about this either. Time to add him alongside the likes of Tancredi guys. This story was never on in the 1st place as Di Marzio said.

Not saying that Pogba is on, but that arab guy said we terminated negotiations for stones. that might have led him to hand in the transfer request.

Furthermore, di marzio said we were in negotiations with garay. Zenit denied that. So he is just as full of shit as the others.

Also I think the word "lied" is a bit harsh here. Lying implies at least the knowledge of what you say is wrong. Most of these idk pretends don't know shit whether their guesses are true or not they are just wirting into the blue.

Chelsea might have given up on the stones deal after the 30mil plus was rejected. The Arab guy probably wasn't wrong, stones just gave the deal a lifeline with the transfer request.

Have a look at the latest tweets from @mohd_tagaya

For me it seem like complete bulshit. He's starting with the excuses.

Yup. complete BS. why should we have to decide between stones and pogba? because of "UEFA fair money" lolz.

This guy is such a clown. Doesn't matter if he is friends with ronaldo and roberto carlos. I guess they won't come up to him like "yo momo, ya know, pogba to chelsea 90%"

Yup. complete BS. why should we have to decide between stones and pogba? because of "UEFA fair money" lolz.

This guy is such a clown. Doesn't matter if he is friends with ronaldo and roberto carlos. I guess they won't come up to him like "yo momo, ya know, pogba to chelsea 90%"

agree even the Saudi Prince can meet the entire squad whenever he wants, doesnt mean hes an in$ider.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You