Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only shot of it happening is if we threw Oscar/Cuadrado and/or Ramires at them with a whole rake of dosh. Perhaps the £30m+ we apparently have for Stones that Everton don't seem to want? It would be worth a shot!

I'll say this, I'm as uninterested as they come when it comes to transfer rumours. Can't really be bothered with them most of the time but to keep coming on saying "not gonna happen" and so on when your secretly concealing a massive erection at the thought of it is pretty pointless. All the same things were said when torres was talked about and that seemed a complete non starter. I'm not saying this will happen but coming on and writing not happening/never gonna happen etc...why bother

I died :lol:

I'll say this, I'm as uninterested as they come when it comes to transfer rumours. Can't really be bothered with them most of the time but to keep coming on saying "not gonna happen" and so on when your secretly concealing a massive erection at the thought of it is pretty pointless. All the same things were said when torres was talked about and that seemed a complete non starter. I'm not saying this will happen but coming on and writing not happening/never gonna happen etc...why bother

It's not happening... ?

The only shot of it happening is if we threw Oscar/Cuadrado and/or Ramires at them with a whole rake of dosh. Perhaps the £30m+ we apparently have for Stones that Everton don't seem to want? It would be worth a shot!

Surely not Oscar?? Hate to say it, but he's been our best player thus far.. really should have played against City and didn't!

Not happening. Can't see Juventus selling a key player this late in the transfer window and after losing Tevez, Vidal and Pirlo this summer. They are lacking in midfield right now with Khedira out injured for about 2 months. On top of that, I believe this whole rumour started because of some random bookies slashing the odds. It happens all the time and it's total BS.

Not happening. Can't see Juventus selling a key player this late in the transfer window and after losing Tevez, Vidal and Pirlo this summer. They are lacking in midfield right now with Khedira out injured for about 2 months. On top of that, I believe this whole rumour started because of some random bookies slashing the odds. It happens all the time and it's total BS.

Just to play devils advocate but if they are lacking in midfield and we offer a midfielder OR 2 plus money with time still to spare in the window then doesn't that make sense

Just to play devils advocate but if they are lacking in midfield and we offer a midfielder OR 2 plus money with time still to spare in the window then doesn't that make sense

That depends if they are even willing to take the midfielder(s) we offer to them, never mind the money. They know Mikel/Ramires/Cuadrado doesn't/don't exactly scream quality and even if they still have time, where are they going to find someone good for their midfield? There aren't many options out right now, not this late in the market.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You