Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say this, I'm as uninterested as they come when it comes to transfer rumours. Can't really be bothered with them most of the time but to keep coming on saying "not gonna happen" and so on when your secretly concealing a massive erection at the thought of it is pretty pointless. All the same things were said when torres was talked about and that seemed a complete non starter. I'm not saying this will happen but coming on and writing not happening/never gonna happen etc...why bother

Not happening, or it will be ultra-expensive. As hopeful as I am that Roman is willing to get the check book rolling to turn the team around, 40m£ for stones and then another 40+m for Pogba with the stadium expansion is a bit much....

then maybe we dont spend 40mil on stones and use it to get a world class CM.

I'll say this, I'm as uninterested as they come when it comes to transfer rumours. Can't really be bothered with them most of the time but to keep coming on saying "not gonna happen" and so on when your secretly concealing a massive erection at the thought of it is pretty pointless. All the same things were said when torres was talked about and that seemed a complete non starter. I'm not saying this will happen but coming on and writing not happening/never gonna happen etc...why bother

hahaha

post of the year :clap:

If this was ever going to happen I don't see it being this summer with two weeks left, probably next year. Pogba rumours are turning into one of 'those' rumours where we spend year being linked to the player. Aguero more recently.. We'll sign Pogba when he's 27/28 on a steady decline :lol:

Throw in Mikel as well as Cuadrado i would keep Ramires though... would be a good squad player as he can play along side Matic or play right sided midfield and has lots energy and can get box to box and score important goals.

Is it beyond the realms of possibility that juve would accept cuadrado and ramires/mikel plus a fair chunk of money for a player who will inevitably leave them?

YEs. Juve don't want mikel

Ok thanks..do you attend the juve board meetings or just Skype them

Juve already have khedira and stuaro and asamoah. All 3 are better than Mikel..

You can't just give players to a team to drop down the price. Why don't we give hazard, costa, and oscar for messi, lets see if barcelona agrees!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You