Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me theres still a slight chance of me donating my left dangley this summer!! Honest I dont mind if itt The Pog or Varane! Ill do a straight 2 for 2 swap!

http://www.football-italia.net/71295/chelsea-cuadrado-pogba

That mohd guy on twitter broke the Pedro news last night plus also mentioned baba and falcao before others. And now he is also reporting that we are in talks for Pogba and told his followers to wait what will happen, he said Mou went crazy after the first matches and told in a meeting with the board what the team needs.

A few days ago Jose said that our club has the conditions to make a big buy...

That mohd guy on twitter broke the Pedro news last night plus also mentioned baba and falcao before others. And now he is also reporting that we are in talks for Pogba and told his followers to wait what will happen, he said Mou went crazy after the first matches and told in a meeting with the board what the team needs.

Well we need a CM badly both to cover Matic and Cescy. We need a proper clean out but obviously going to take a couple of seasons, But I'm feeling more optimistic now than even 1 week ago.

Please link to this guy account

26b68c441468ae810d4cbf0592d16390.jpg

I'm laughing whilst sticking this up (but sort of hoping there is ANY element of truth in it) but this wee man,whoever he is, apparently broke the pedro news. Probably fuck all truth but by god wouldn't it be great

^ this one

Imagine we are really this crazy to give them Cuadrado + around 70-80M Euro's. That cash is enough for them to buy their targets in Witsel (35M eu) and a number ten Isco/Gotze (40-50M eu). So they will have a proven Serie A winger, a good CM and a fantastic number ten in exchange for a player that will leave sooner or later.

Would take Witsel+Isco any day of the week over Pogba

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You