Paul Pogba

Madmax

Just to play devils advocate but if they are lacking in midfield and we offer a midfielder OR 2 plus money with time still to spare in the window then doesn't that make sense

That makes no sense.

Take out pogba and with marchisio's injury. none of juve's starting midfielders or attackers will be the same as last season....

You can't give them what they don't want......

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link? Source?

some tit on twitter that thinks they are itk

Breaking: Chelsea have offered Juan Cuadrado plus cash for Paul Pogba. #CFCcfc.png

Chelsea have offered £50M + Cuadrado for Pogba. Juve considering the offer. [via @IbrahimKhadra]

I really think Pogba to Chelsea could be on!!!

The flood of bets that came in must have been from some people with some inside info, same as with the betting for Pedro, because its not like we have been heavily linked with Pogba recently, because if we had been linked with him in the last week then that would explain the flood of bets, but the fact we haven't been linked with him, and a number of bets have come in just like with Pedro makes me think this transfer could have some legs!

indykaila News@indykaila 2h2 hours ago

Breaking: Chelsea have offered Juan Cuadrado plus cash for Paul Pogba. #CFCcfc.png

Chelsea have offered £50M + Cuadrado for Pogba. Juve considering the offer. [via @IbrahimKhadra]

Ah, IndyKaila.

Possibly the most infamous bullshitter on Twitter. The OG troll if you will.

Wow Billy. You actually posted tweets from IndyKaila (!!!) and some nobody? Wow. Just wow.

Imagine we are really this crazy to give them Cuadrado + around 70-80M Euro's. That cash is enough for them to buy their targets in Witsel (35M eu) and a number ten Isco/Gotze (40-50M eu). So they will have a proven Serie A winger, a good CM and a fantastic number ten in exchange for a player that will leave sooner or later.

"The Bianconeri are interested in ex-Fiorentina winger Cuadrado, but only on loan with non-mandatory option to buy."

Jesus fucking Christ, it's only been a few months and we would struggle to get rid of this guy, he's THAT BAD. Unbelieveable. :rant:

I said that this exact shitty scenario was going to happen months ago! I would love to know who decided to get this guy.

Jesus fucking Christ, it's only been a few months and we would struggle to get rid of this guy, he's THAT BAD. Unbelieveable. :rant:

I said that this exact shitty scenario was going to happen months ago! Would love to know who decided to get this guy.

Nobody is going to own up to it lol

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You