Paul Pogba

Madmax

Maybe is too late to try to sign him. Pogba depends on Raiola and Raiola just want a historic signing, more or less 80/100 million pounds, because this guy lives of the commissions (%) of each signing. And maybe now is the worst time to sell Pogba.

But it is also true that now is the best time to sign Pogba because last season ended badly for Pogba because of his injury, and maybe now the price is a little lower than in February or March.

To me, Mino Raiola will wait until Euro 2016 in France to see if Pogba can make a good Euro and sell Pogba for the highest possible price to make the perfect business, with Real Madrid and Barcelona as favorites.

But if we have a chance now, maybe we should offer Ramires, Mikel and / or Cuadrado + 40/50 million pounds to sign him. Would be a perfect signing watching our midfield.

Regards.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are only four ways we'll sign Pogba:

1) On FIFA 15/16.

2) We offer them Bale/Ronaldo type money. £80m at least.

3) In order to achieve 2), we offer them Torres type money, £50m, and throw in one or two squad players.

4) In our dreams.

Frankly, 2) and 3) won't happen. Why should Juve sell, but, more to the point, why should he leave Juventus? They showed faith in him when United didn't. Plus he's just taken the number ten shirt over there as well. A player entertaining thoughts of leaving wouldn't swap into the most coveted shirt in football, would he?

Realistically, we should be going for someone who would be less than half that cost, like Witsel, who'd still strengthen our squad massively.

Lol I love this thread

Whenever I'm feeling pissed off - I nip in here, look at the suggestions on how we will sign Pogba and suddenly my day feels a lot better ;)

Kudos to all of you guys posting, there's thinking inside the box, outside the box and then the Pogba thread :) :) :)

There are only four ways we'll sign Pogba:

1) On FIFA 15/16.

2) We offer them Bale/Ronaldo type money. £80m at least.

3) In order to achieve 2), we offer them Torres type money, £50m, and throw in one or two squad players.

4) In our dreams.

Frankly, 2) and 3) won't happen. Why should Juve sell, but, more to the point, why should he leave Juventus? They showed faith in him when United didn't. Plus he's just taken the number ten shirt over there as well. A player entertaining thoughts of leaving wouldn't swap into the most coveted shirt in football, would he?

Realistically, we should be going for someone who would be less than half that cost, like Witsel, who'd still strengthen our squad massively.

I don't even think he would want to join Chelsea, or any other English side. Unless they make him one of the top 5 earners in the world or something.

Join Barca/Real, experience the fantasy, and leave for a PL side/Bayern (or some new super power) after a few years.

My mates are mostly Serie A fans and here is what I could say on the matter. I'm no expert, BUT Italian teams would never decline big money if they know they can replace a player or the money is good. In Juventus's case they are losing the midfielder they are going to rely on in the next year or two to be their main focal and I think this is the main reason for him staying. Now, if we were to offer Cuadrado and Ramires + big bucks that would make them think, but I still have doubts on whether they'll risk accepting. Someone rightly said, though, that the money would help them reinvest in Witsel and/or Gotze. Given that their midfield consists of him, Marchisio, Sturaro(who can be trusted), Khedira, Perreyra and Asamoah(if need be), selling Pogba would be a massive risk. Reason why, I don't think this move will happen this year. I think next year we could have a chance.

I'm actually pretty interested to see, how we'd fit RLC, Oscar, Cesc and Pogba in a midfield of 3, given that Matic takes one spot.

I hope it's an indication that we're after CM as much as anything.

Would rather try Koke with the money that we're offering if I'm completely honest.

Imo we would need to include Oscar in this sort of move plus big pile of cash, otherwise Juventus is the loser here.

We must sign creative Central midfielder who can replace Matic or Fabregas, because Ramires just terrible player. Mikel is fine but he's only capable to defend. Nainggolan/Witsel would be perfect players. There is no chance that we will sign Pogba or Koke we must forget them. -_-

not happen!

however give it a try to sign him isn't wrong!

I would offer cuadrado+ramires+ 15-20£

after sell also mikel and willian ( to redo money of pedro and pogba) and give a chance to chalobah :)

I'd offer 50 million pounds + Ramires + Cuadrado

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You