Paul Pogba

Madmax

FORMER France coach Raymond Domenech believes Giannelli Imbula and Geoffrey Kondogbia can be as good as Juventus star Paul Pogba.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/587073/Giannelli-Imbula-transfer-news-Paul-Pogba

Hi friend!

I do not usually agree with this guy, but what he says is true. Imbula and Kondogbia can be equal or better than Pogba. The big difference between them is that Pogba has Milo Raiola as representative and he sells his players like we're talking about Maradona.

Kondogbia has signed this season for Inter Milan and probably he could be someone important with France at Euro 2016 and will be on the market in summer 2016 and he probably finish in a top team in Spain or England.

About Imbula, and although it might sound crazy, I would sign Imbula this summer in exchange for 10/20 million pounds and would leave Imbula one year or two on loan at Atletico Madrid or Valencia, and in one or two years we would have a player like Courtois for our team.

Pogba is a very overrated player... obviously He is not a bad player, and a very good player for our midfielder, but Pogba is not what Raiola sells.

Regards.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He just doesn't fit the type of player they normally go for, but people have said Enrique wants a more direct side.

I personally think he'll be off this summer. If Juve are really after Oscar; I can see him coming to us.

While I agree with you about the profile of player, he's the next big thing in midfield atm and Barca would love him for sure. The fact that he's not their typical player could also make them want to sign him more due to his qualities.

While I agree with you about the profile of player, he's the next big thing in midfield atm and Barca would love him for sure. The fact that he's not their typical player could also make them want to sign him more due to his qualities.

I totally agree.

I totally agree.

Sorry forgot to answer the part of your post about Oscar :) .

Here's the thing, I think we can agree a fee with Juve with Oscar in it also, so it's not a question of Chelsea, but rather Oscar and Pogba. (or Salah/Cuadrado)

Does Oscar want to leave for Juve? And does Pogba want to avoid Real and Barca?

If answers are yes and yes, then Pogba is pretty much ours. Chances that is a yes and yes? Can't really say.

And do think this though, Pogba would do really well under Jose, Chelsea and in EPL. Would certainly prove a point against Manu also.

His physic, probably not the greatest passer, shoots from range and is a box to box midfielder. Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets are quite different to him.

However, he would bring something different to their play. Could be a success, or follow the Ibra route.

If Rakitic can play for Barcelona, the infinitely more gifted Paul Pogba can. Don't really get the Ibra comparisons, two vastly different characters & players.

looks like he`s going to Man City if the bookmakers are anything to go by.

I kinda wish he wouldn`t go to them a lot more than wanting him to come to us as I think he would make a bigger impact there and is more what they need rather than what we need.

looks like he`s going to Man City if the bookmakers are anything to go by.

I kinda wish he wouldn`t go to them a lot more than wanting him to come to us as I think he would make a bigger impact there and is more what they need rather than what we need.

Tbh all we need for next season to go further in all competitions are bench boys that you can rest our starting lineup with and have legit confidence we won't be vulnerable.

A proper RW would be nice but I don't see it happening and it's not essential anyway. Schweinsteiger and a Mikel replacement would be good. Imbula, somebody like that. Or maybe Zouma can do the job with more practice.

we apparently have the best youth players in Europe so we should promote some of that..one or two signings will do. we have the core and a lot of which are still young enough to progress. we seem to overall as fans forget that players we already have can progress but don`t so much if it`s a young player we are linked with,those players progression is presumed.

I doubt he'd go to Man. City. Most of my friends are Serie A fans and one concretely has said this:"Pogba will stay and next year he's gone to Barca. Vidal won't move." So, either we make Pogba move or Barca. Can't see him going to City.

we apparently have the best youth players in Europe so we should promote some of that..one or two signings will do. we have the core and a lot of which are still young enough to progress. we seem to overall as fans forget that players we already have can progress but don`t so much if it`s a young player we are linked with,those players progression is presumed.

Mou probably doesnt give single fuck about that. As far I know he is going to loan RLC sooner or later. His youth history is full of bullshit and I dont think RLC convinced him.

Mou: Baker is our future, I will put him in first team to get chances...doesnt play, gets loaned out

Mou: Ake is our future, puts him in first team. Gets good game in CL, doenst play again. Gets loaned out...

By now, its pretty clear that no youth will play in our first 11, but in best case be used as someone to fill HG gap. Unless we find a great talent, that will stun everyone, but IMO Chelsea academy has no experience in that regard how to prepare kids for senior level anyway. We fill them with cash way too early, no point for them to work realy hard to succeed, thats why they dont complain about endless loans. Every talent who has at least decent mentality will refuse vitesse or championship loan, but demand a better club, chance at chelsea, or being sold to a team that actualy has faith.

Tbh all we need for next season to go further in all competitions are bench boys that you can rest our starting lineup with and have legit confidence we won't be vulnerable.

A proper RW would be nice but I don't see it happening and it's not essential anyway. Schweinsteiger and a Mikel replacement would be good. Imbula, somebody like that. Or maybe Zouma can do the job with more practice.

Actually I think we have 2/3 players in the first Xl who are better off as squad players like Oscar and Cahill.

Actually I think we have 2/3 players in the first Xl who are better off as squad players like Oscar and Cahill.

Zouma over time will probably start to take more of a share of games from Cahill.

Oscar on the other hand I still trust to continue to develop over the next season and really hold down his place. I expect him to improve, especially as he has had a full pre season, and if he doesn't then I think Mou will find somebody else.

Jose Mourinho has spoken with Pogba, to tell him of his interest, but now he has to speak with his club. #CFC (Diario Sport)

Jose Mourinho will have two proposals that might interest Juventus: Oscar and Juan Cuadrado. #CFC (Diario Sport)

Oscar is liked by coach Allegri, while #Juve have always been keen on a loan deal for Cuadrado. #CFC (Diario Sport)

Mourinho wants Pogba in his #CFC midfield, with the Portuguese coach and his club willing to pay €50m+Oscar for his signature (Diario Sport)

At the moment, it appears that Barcelona already have a verbal agreement regarding the purchase of Paul Pogba. #FCB #Juventus (Diario Sport)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You