Paul Pogba

Madmax

Chelsea expressed an interest in Pogba themselves, but have been scared off by his price tag, now in excess of £60m. (Independent) #CFC

Jose Mourinho is also committed to giving 19-year-old Ruben Loftus-Cheek a chance to become part of the first team (Independent) #CFC

Dount Ruben can't get his chances or that we aren't interested. They want Oscar and Cuadrado and Di Marzio said we've contacted his agent over the availability and price. Whether there would be any action remains to be seen. My take is though, that he'll move to Barca next year.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll flop big time if he's going to end up in Barcelona. I will bet on that.

I mean he'll be good, but will not get anywhere near the hights people expected him to reach. Seriously i cant see how he'll do it next to Messi, Iniesta, Neymar and Suarez.

He'll flop big time if he's going to end up in Barcelona. I will bet on that.

I mean he'll be good, but will not get anywhere near the hights people expected him to reach. Seriously i cant see how he'll do it next to Messi, Iniesta, Neymar and Suarez.

After they just bought Rakitic too. He'll be delighted with having to go to the bench after just signing with them last year.

What's strange with him going to Barca? Xavi left, Iniesta is 31 or something and they have only Rakitic as a midfielder. They definitely need more midfielders and Pogba is the hottest one on the market.

He just doesn't fit the type of player they normally go for, but people have said Enrique wants a more direct side.

I personally think he'll be off this summer. If Juve are really after Oscar; I can see him coming to us.

He just doesn't fit the type of player they normally go for, but people have said Enrique wants a more direct side.

I personally think he'll be off this summer. If Juve are really after Oscar; I can see him coming to us.

How exactly doesn't he fit the Barca mould?

How exactly doesn't he fit the Barca mould?

His physic, probably not the greatest passer, shoots from range and is a box to box midfielder. Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets are quite different to him.

However, he would bring something different to their play. Could be a success, or follow the Ibra route.

His physic, probably not the greatest passer, shoots from range and is a box to box midfielder. Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets are quite different to him.

However, he would bring something different to their play. Could be a success, or follow the Ibra route.

Not the greatest passer? What are you basing this off? The lad has a ridiculous amount of talent, by the sounds of it, you have not watched him play that much.

If it is stats you're basing this off, I suggest you watch a few more games.

We obviously aren't signing Pogba. He's off to one of Barca or Madrid. Clear as day.

Madrid would have to sell a big name before this could happen. He won't be able to move to Barca till Jan (who most likely happen next season).

Not unthinkable, but I don't see it happening ATM. Alot of things could change in the month, though.

Not the greatest passer? What are you basing this off? The lad has a ridiculous amount of talent, by the sounds of it, you have not watched him play that much.

I've watched him on a weekly basis. I never said he's a bad passer, but that isn't his strongest attribute. I ain't basing things on thin air.

Nah he couldn't hack it. Didn't work hard enough for the team.

or Jose just didn't fancy him. No regrets letting him go but if Man City do sign him in this window, I think he could prove himself in England

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You