Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul Pogba is a player we like... if I'm elected as Barcelona president then we can make the deal happen, says Joan Laporta

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3148240/Paul-Pogba-player-like-elected-Barcelona-president-make-deal-happen-says-Joan-Laporta.html

He wants 12m a year salary...barca fans are hoping city or psg come with better bid because they dont want the greedy cunt anymore lol

Seriously 100m or whatever will take plus 12m salary is too much for Pogba even if he is the next coming of Zidane.

He wants 12m a year salary...barca fans are hoping city or psg come with better bid because they dont want the greedy cunt anymore lol

Seriously 100m or whatever will take plus 12m salary is too much for Pogba even if he is the next coming of Zidane.

Most EPl teams have the player's salaries at about 58-62% of their total revenues. A 12 million salary will definitely tip the scales. It will be like a domino effect, because all the other players on the team will want or demand an improved salary. I cannot imagine him making more money than Messi and/or Naymar. Or Ronaldo in Real. All the super egos will kick in.

the worst thing is that till the 18th july, nothing at all will be decided cos of the elections. even after the elections, i expect ot to take another week or so. so basically turan and pogba transfer saga will keep dragging on till then.

the worst thing is that till the 18th july, nothing at all will be decided cos of the elections. even after the elections, i expect ot to take another week or so. so basically turan and pogba transfer saga will keep dragging on till then.

If we wouldnt sign, close the deal, or even show interest in Turan until 18th july, than we dont want him. If Chelsea is his preferred choice, nothing stop us from getting him.

"Paul Pogba will only play in Barcelona if the club's president is Joan Laporta" (via @PipiEstrada1) #FCB #Juventus

Interesting.

Odds are hugely against Laporta right now.

Come 19th July and there will be many rumblings about Pogba I think.

80-100M..... Juventus can keep him and he can fuck off if he wants 12m a year wages, hes not even worth that and will never be worth that sort of money or transfer fee. Definitely one of the most overrated footballers in the world right now.

80-100M..... Juventus can keep him and he can fuck off if he wants 12m a year wages, hes not even worth that and will never be worth that sort of money or transfer fee. Definitely one of the most overrated footballers in the world right now.

he's overrated all right, but to say he will never be world class is nonsensical. Every one here seems to forget that this guy is just 21 and age is a determining factor in a person's value. He is in the top 20 footballer' s right now, just think about how much he can improve, he can become the second best football player in the world ( of course 1st would be hazard)

trying to win votes eh

So, win a treble and then go out and sign Arda Turan and Paul Pogba. Barca-logic.

Meanwhile, win the League and get knocked out in the Round of 16 of the Champions League, and "we are happy with the team. being champions means anyone coming in is not starting over these players." Mourinho-logic.

I which one these two entities I love, but I also know which logic I'd prefer.

So, win a treble and then go out and sign Arda Turan and Paul Pogba. Barca-logic.

Meanwhile, win the League and get knocked out in the Round of 16 of the Champions League, and "we are happy with the team. being champions means anyone coming in is not starting over these players." Mourinho-logic.

I which one these two entities I love, but I also know which logic I'd prefer.

Yep,greatest manager in modern history and he just does not know how to manage a team. Or maybe JUST MAYBE José and the backroom staff are working hard behind the scenes to get signings sorted?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You