Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still thought Cuadrado will most likely involved than Oscar if we forced to do a swap deal.

If we sacrifice Oscar, we then still have to find another no 10 as his replacement, which will be difficult task. If Cuadrado leave, we still could find the replacement easily in Sterling or Griezmann.

Me I'd love him to come. Is he a 20 goal plus a year lad? Well maybe not directly but the excitement he would create both on and off the pitch would more than justify £40mill + Oscar to me.

But we Chelsea lot love the pain of banging our heads into The Bridges walls (and Gooners noses). Crazy_zpsoo7wvicm.gif

all those who are saying that RLC would never be good as Pogba should be reminded that even Pogba was not considered good enough by united but when he was given a proper chance he turned out to be great. I think that given a good chance RLC could reach even bigger heights than pogba

all those who are saying that RLC would never be good as Pogba should be reminded that even Pogba was not considered good enough by united but when he was given a proper chance he turned out to be great. I think that given a good chance RLC could reach even bigger heights than pogba

But we can't pass up on this type of opportunity on the off chance RLC will become just as good, if he does then brilliant, we can have both.

Remember when people didn't want Neymar because it would stall Kakuta? Or no one wanted us to sign a CB because of Bruma?

Sport:

Barcelona and Juventus have reached an agreement on the transfer of Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba (22) for the 2016/2017 season.

Barcelona's next president will have to finalize after the elections the deal on the transfer of Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba.

Mundo Deportivo:

Juventus have told Barcelona during today's meeting that French midfielder Paul Pogba (22) will not be sold this summer.

Barça have agreed with Juventus not to sell Pogba this summer and sell him to Barça next summer.

Every minute that passes on the market I see more clear that Ruben Loftus-Cheek will be our midfielder for next season, with Ramires covering their backs as emergency backup and Oscar bothering ...

Anyway, I'm angry and I have a bad day, I see you tomorrow ...

GO BLUES!

Regards to ALL.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You