Paul Pogba

Madmax

But Koke + Griezmann seems more reasonable to consolidate our project.

I dont think its reasonable. Atletico sell their stars, but both Koke and Griezmann in one summer and for the same team? cant see it happening. We should imo buy one of them, for example if we buy Koke, we'll look at another winger as an altervanite for Griezmann. And the opposite.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think its reasonable. Atletico sell their stars, but both Koke and Griezmann in one summer and for the same team? cant see it happening. We should imo buy one of them, for example if we buy Koke, we'll look at another winger as an altervanite for Griezmann. And the opposite.

Hi friend!

But Atletico de Madrid is a small team that will not last long in the football elite, and the players will want to leave the boat before it sinks.

Last year they won La Liga and nearly win Champions League too. But this year they are fighting for third place and the trend is going down.

I live in Spain and all Spaniards know who is the family proprietress of Atletico de Madrid. They are stealers guilty about the economic crisis in Spain and they are a selfish family that they care rather little About ATM.

The owners of Atletico de Madrid only want money. They are not like Roman that seeks to create a good project, ATM owners are just looking for money. If someone makes a good deal for Koke and Griezmann They take the money and goodbye.

The only team in the world that can not sign players of Atletico de Madrid is Real Madrid because Atletico fans will not allow it to owners.

The other teams with a good offer can get any signing.

I think Koke is easier than Griezmann now. But the French is an interesting option. And much more if the clause is 30 million euros (although it seems that there are 60 million euros).

Regards.

Can't believe people are still going about 60 millions for a player we don't need...

The 60m could alternatively be spent on a right winger, a top class Cb and a backup for Eden and pretty much solve most of our issues.

He is NOT homegrown. Had he signed for an English club this past summer he would have been homegrown but as he did, he counts a foreign player now.

If we sign Pogba we will not sign Koke or Isco or any other AM. Yes, we will sign winger for sure imo, with or without signing MC/AM. We're not restricted by money next summer though with PL prize money we get, Yokohama, TV, etc. We could easily spent 60-80 millions if we want.

And I don't think we need top class CB.

My bad about HG status. That thing really confused me.

Being heavily linked with City again it appears. Reports that they'll go absolutely all out for him by offering ridiculous sums.

I still just can't picture the most sought after and talented yang player in world football going to such a small time, nothing club like Man City. He can go literally anywhere he chooses. hed be taking a step DOWN by leaving Juve for City.

He deserves to go to an actual big, globally supported and respected club and play for one of the world's top managers.

Hazard gets 200k, after his new deal.

Here's all the player wages: http://www.totalsportek.com/football/chelsea-player-salaries/

As you can see, we really have a stable wage structure...

Wow,

Courtois already earning more than Cech ever did?

And 37 year old Drogba on 100k a week??? what the actual fuck :blink:

Presently Pogba is beyond our reach. We can not fight for a player valued at 100 million euros against Real Madrid, Barcelona, PSG, City ...

With 100 million we can sign Koke, Griezmann and Imbula / Kondogbia. (100 million euros = 75 million pounds).

And we can not mortgage our project only by a player of 100 million euros which will involve the signing of the summer (over all summer even August as Real Madrid usually do).

This kind of signings that make so much noise are perfect for Real Madrid, but not for us. Our philosophy is different.

I would try the signing Pogba trying to convince him due to our project before June. But this would have to happen before June 1.

Although it is also true than a signing as Pogba can give us a giant leap in quality .... But while Real Madrid, Barcelona, City or PSG are distracted with him, we can sign other big players in the market. I think it is not our war ...

Regards.

Actually at the moment we're more than capable to match them if we want to. But, yes, that is very unlikely we will do it. Better splash on someone like Sterling or Griezmann or tempting Dortmund to sell Reus. Bale will cost as ridiculous, if not more, as Pogba.

About @F8Piraux - He's a Chelsea fan from France, but needs to be said that im not sure how much of a transfer journalist is he, cant remember him reporting something valuble. I wouldnt read too much into it.

He also said (after the last tweet) - "Chelsea can make the same work with Eden Hazard and win the race in the final sprint. #Pogba has lot of respect for Mourinho."

But the idea of Mou prefers to get more players for 80-100 euros seems reasonable.

supporter, getting Koke, Griezmann and Imbula/Kondogbia for 100 euros? im not sure you can sign even Koke and Griezmann for that amount. we already know Koke has a 60m bay-out. The reports about Griezmann few weeks ago said its 30m euors, and now other reports say its 60. Maybe with Luis we can pay less than 100m euros for both. But as i said earlier i cant see us getting both, one of them will be asked to stay and probably will. I guess Koke.

More news. This time from French radio station RMC:

RMC Sport revealed on March 18 exclusively, Nasser Al-Khelaifi met Pogba & Raiola in Monaco with Olivier Letang, assistant team manager #PSG

Both parties [Mino Raiola/PSG] have already discussed the technical conditions for arrival of Pogba (RMC) #PSG #Juve

The figures published in Italy in recent days regarding the contractual offer of #PSG to Pogba (EUR 15 million) are wrong. (RMC) #Juve

#PSG ​​orally offered a contract to the tune of €11m/year, which would place Pogba alongside David Luiz & Thiago Silva at wage level. (RMC)

During this meeting, Pogba has made clear that he had a keen interest in #PSG. For now, Paris has not yet sent an offer to Turin. (RMC)

Although #PSG sent a request for information to #Juve to know what price they'd be willing to start discussions for Pogba. Now waiting (RMC)

Strong advantage for #PSG in their bid for Pogba is the player's agent Mino Raiola favours Paris in comparison to others (RMC) #Juve

For #FCB, President Bartomeu has made Pogba his priority for re-election. Sporting Director Braida met Mino Raiola in Monaco. (RMC) #Juve

#FCB have already made concrete their interest in Pogba to #Juve; and Braida met Raiola in Monaco to discuss contract terms (RMC)

#FCB Director Braida also spoke with Marotta, sports director of #Juve & offered €70m plus bonus option of loan for Pogba till 2016. (RMC)

The loan till 2016 option plus €70m fee by #FCB is favourable to #Juve and is being strongly considered by Pogba's clan in Turin. (RMC)

For #RMCF, on Tuesday, Raiola met with Florentino Perez at Real Madrid's hotel in Turin, during the semi-final of the CL for Pogba. (RMC)

Zinedine Zidane has made multiple phone calls to Raiola and has already contacted several times Pogba in recent months. (RMC) #Juve #RMCF

Only problem, not the least, Pogba's agent Mino Raiola does not favor at all the trail of Real Madrid. (RMC) #Juve #RMCF

For sporting reasons, the midfield at Real is well supplied, but Raiola also has personal reasons for avoiding Pogba to #RMCF (RMC) #Juve

Relationships are cold between Real Madrid and Mino Raiola, where influencing advisor Jorge Mendes reigns supreme. (RMC) #Juve #RMCF

Txiki Begiristain, sports director of #MCFC made ​​an offer to #Juve for Pogba to the tune of €80m+a player AND €14m/year salary. (RMC)

RMC Sport has placed PSG, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester City (in order) as favourites to sign Paul Pogba this summer. (RMC)

My first question from all this, is how CIty has the money (FFP wise) to pay so much in wages and fee? do they just dont care or Chelsea care too much?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You