Norwich 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't be more embarrassed by a performance as today. Complete bullshit.

They have no urgency with their play, wanting to take 50 touches before they pass it. No movement whatsoever.

Can't think of a player that played well today, bar David luiz. Absolute shocker from malouda, he needs to fuck off, Danny was useless and don't start on fernando!

God this team frustrated the life out of me!

As the guy from the crowd put it..move ya fucking feet!

So many wasted chances,and when a player did get forward there was no one in support and by the time their was Norwich had gotten themselves organised

They deserved the point they really did and us...god knows think the players need reminding what it is their aiming for!Some of our 'shots' what the heck?!If the goal was a lot wider and taller we'd been fine!

We can go on about torres missing the sitter or what is lukaku doing on the wing!

But i have to say we simply did not create enough chances.. And i think it is clear that if both torres and lukaku are often on the wing it may be because they dont geet enough good passes or AVB tells them too!

Just pissed off should be studying for my university exams but NO i watch the game and they ALL(except Luiz) played shit!

sorry but this team is becoming a joke they are so slow and flat got no idea what to do when they get the ball we need new blood big time i know it wont happan this window but in the summer we need to make big changes, i mean at least get one winger or someone who can create something this window.

for as much as we had the ball in this game we barley made them work in defence im really starting to think that AvB aint the right man for the job.

Bos cant play ever again imo hes so so so shit so is Flo

not one player on the pitch played well today 4th or 5th for us this season i think.

Dissapointing. Depressing to watch.

Luiz had a really good game. If he keeps playing like that, it will be hard for Cahill to partner Terry in the back four.

Mereiles shots from distance are just dreadful to watch. Out of 4 he got one on target i think. This shoting from distance thing has to stop.

No threat from setpieces as well. Have to admit that Norwich played good defensively but were just as uninspiring going forward like our boys.

Game to forget.

כדי להדגיש את הלוזריות שלנו...

Poor game from everyone except Cech,Cole,Luiz,Essien.

כמו שאמרתי, אין שום קשר ללוזריות כשכל ההתקפה שלך לא מופיע למשחק.

אגב, לדעתי, אם מה שאתה כותב מספיק טוב ומספיק מעניין, אין צורך להדגיש את הכתב כדי שאנשים יקראו... זה סתם נראה כאילו אתה כופה אנשים לקרוא.

אומר את זה בשבילך כמובן ;)

when the team draw a match, they should give up 50% of their wags

when the team LOSES a match, they should pay for the away/home fans' tickets prices. ffs.

people didn't play to watch them play like sh.it/

And this is why early kick offs are bad...more time to be annoyed!

And waiting on other results as well...need wins from Bolton,City and Utd but they'll probably go crazy and play crap!

Not bothered that we havent won games 3-0,2-0 in yonks...was quite happy with the 1-0's,wins a win and gets you up the table...and we a week off hopfully get things together before Swansea cause thats another horrible fixture

Edited by Laylabelle