Norwich 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be extremely important for us to start well and retain possession in the first 15-20 minutes like how we did v. Wolves last week.

Hopefully Norwich's attacking style will leave gaps behind for Mata, Torres & Sturridge to exploit.

Will be surprised if Norwich don't make it really difficult for us.

AVB should have a one point agenda - no Bosingwa.

Yes HE SHOULD! :P

just get enough with his inconsistency, why dont we try luiz as rb as cahill gonna makes his debut?

When i went to the game yesterday i kept a close eye on Bosingwa and im trying to work out what football talent he actually has.

Lost EVERY header he went for, cant tackle, cant cross, what does he do?

When i went to the game yesterday i kept a close eye on Bosingwa and im trying to work out what football talent he actually has.

Lost EVERY header he went for, cant tackle, cant cross, what does he do?

For one of Sunderland's chances yesterday he ran away from the ball instead of trying to defend it, think that twat hansen highlighted it on motd last night.

His positional sense is awful, he never seems to be goal side of the opposition when they cross into the box.

For one of Sunderland's chances yesterday he ran away from the ball instead of trying to defend it, think that twat hansen highlighted it on motd last night.

His positional sense is awful and he never seems to be goal side of the opposition when they cross into the box.

yeah, I lol'd at that... and he was the one to play the opposition striker onside also. And at one point a cross came in and he tried to kick it with his heel or smth, McClean or whoever had an open shot but luckily missed.

His positional sense is awful, he never seems to be goal side of the opposition when they cross into the box.

I swear he never used to be that bad before...or wasnt as obvious

Be another scrappy game...but hopfully we can come out with a win..and a Torres goal be nice :D

Norvich and Swansea away looked like easy 6 points when the season started,now they look like games we need to step up.They are both therefor the taking,but that's what i said about Liverpool and Villa home and we still got arse raped.I hope we at least play well,if we play like we did against Sunderland we will probably lose both or collect 2 points.