Norwich 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh c'mon, the player you pick on after this game is Lukaku? He didn't do worse or better than any other player. Fuck off.

Indeed mate, he didn't get much balls either.. But.. He doesn't need to go for the dribble when he is on the wing, just cross it Romelu..

And what can you do within 13 mins when all team plays shit the other 77..

I said Torres has been playing well, but if this is as good as it gets then I don't know...

We wanted a 50mill pound striker not a pseudo playmaker...Sturridge was cancelled by their LB, and with the only other goal scorer in Lampard removed there's no one to convert the chances which were aplenty...

What a pile of poop!

If AVB can't see that we need a creative mid, fast skillfull wingers and to tell Torres to run into the 6 yard box then we need to start asking him why! I know we all hold hope and put it down to transition but come on we aren't even getting the basics right, like making clear cut chances with simple passing game!

Embarrassed today by Whitbread! Seriously pissed off right about now!

Lukaku did more for the team with that one run than Torres did all game, so Stfu about lukaku. I'd rather play lukaku atm. Torres is putting in some effort but his first touch and finishing wouldn't even be worth 50pence atm

Fuck this shit. AVB if you don't think we need at least one signing to liven these zombies up, you're in over your head.