Norwich 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

Why is it evey mediocre defender has a blinder of a game against us.

that being said i never saw us scoring we need a creative player and a goal scorer , evey time we attacked it was predictable.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed mate, he didn't get much balls either.. But.. He doesn't need to go for the dribble when he is on the wing, just cross it Romelu..

And what can you do within 13 mins when all team plays shit the other 77..

I know he made a bad decision with that dribble at the end. But that's normal for a player hardly getting any minutes, he wants to prove himself.

But others are correct, he doesn't need to go to the wing. He needs to get passed deep, so he can make a great run like he did when he just came on. That's his strength, few players can combine strength and pace like him.

I'm getting fed up with this, we can't even beat a team 3-0 or 4-0 anymore, no big results, we can only win if we scrape it by 1-0 and that's with us being lucky and the other team not finishing there chances.

Don't start singling anyone out, yes Malouda shouldn't have had a shot from 30 yards, yes Torres should have scored, yes Bosingwa can't cross a ball. The thing i'm truly worried about was the lack of spirit and determination. The only sign of that was the run by Lukaku after 80 minutes. If our team had shown even half of Norwich's team spirit, we'd have won that game.

So disappointing.

Is AVB blind?! Playing against Norwich and all he could think of was Torres off for Lukaku?! What a revolution hes brought to the team! What effect was Meireles having?! U are no more fired for replacing Meireles with Lukaku than u are now, Mr. Boas!

I'm so disappointed from our game. We just CAN'T play like this if we want to be in the first 3. This match again proved that Bosingwa is shit at crossing. Another player that really disappointed me was Sturridge. Where was he for most of the time? Was he playing? It's like he was hiding from the camera and didnt like to touch the ball. Mata's play was also bad today. His passes werent accurately and we lacked creativity AGAIN, although there were some good diagonal passes which Torres and the others could have use it.

Ah, and about our fucking star Malouda who has nothing to offer, and is just a waste of time. He is more talking to Chelsea TV about how we should play, than his minutes on the pitch. He's not Chelsea class anymore, it's better for the both sides to be sold!

Why is it evey mediocre defender has a blinder of a game against us.

that being said i never saw us scoring we need a creative player and a goal scorer , evey time we attacked it was predictable.

Because our attackers play like shit. Honestly this is like the default Liverpool response to a draw "the goalie had a blinder". No. You did not take your chances

Same with us. We didn't create anything worthwhile