Norwich 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you are making it sound like it is easy to buy players, and that Chelsea can bully into any team and get what they want!

You can if you're willing to spend, Modric wanted to go to our team, it was just Redknapp being a bitch, besides that there's more options, look at Cabaye for Newcastle, we could of done with him, fair enough he's not world class but he would of been something to add to our team this season. We could do with a player like that for now even if there not great.

You can if you're willing to spend, Modric wanted to go to our team, it was just Redknapp being a bitch, besides that there's more options, look at Cabaye for Newcastle, we could of done with him, fair enough he's not world class but he would of been something to add to our team this season. We could do with a player like that for now even if there not great.

We did a buy like Cabaye. It was called Meireles!

But when we do that, people complaint that they are not world class and all this nonsense.

So there is never no pleasing.

We did a buy like Cabaye. It was called Meireles!

But when we do that, people complaint that they are not world class and all this nonsense.

So there is never no pleasing.

What the hell no we never, Merieles is a different player, Meireles is box to box player, if you ever watched him at Liverpool last season, Cabaye is a creative player, and has done well in the premier league with Newcastle, he was the one who made that pass to Demba Ba what almost got Luiz sent off.

What the hell no we never, Merieles is a different player, Meireles is box to box player, if you ever watched him at Liverpool last season, Cabaye is a creative player, and has done well in the premier league with Newcastle, he was the one who made that pass to Demba Ba what almost got Luiz sent off.

Yeah but that's the idea. People don't want regular player like Yossi, Meireles and such. They want' worldclass, and those are hard to get!

Yeah but that's the idea. People don't want regular player like Yossi, Meireles and such. They want' worldclass, and those are hard to get!

Yes but we need to get them, you have to spend money to win the league these days, price tags have gone up a lot, that Christian Eriksen looks impresive but i've only seen him a few times. He wont be too much, AVB should be willing to spend the money, he has to, and it must be this month, because if he doesn't finish top 4, he is very likely to get the sack.

Just back from the game, what a shower of shit that was. The players were so slow today, no movement no one making runs. Bosingwa and Malouda are truly awful and Torres where do I start?

On a positive note David Luiz played well, kept that fat cunt Holt in his pocket all afternoon.

Yes but we need to get them, you have to spend money to win the league these days, price tags have gone up a lot, that Christian Eriksen looks impresive but i've only seen him a few times. He wont be too much, AVB should be willing to spend the money, he has to, and it must be this month, because if he doesn't finish top 4, he is very likely to get the sack.

Dude we will finish in top 4.

Why you worry about that?

It's more like Chelsea not winning anything this season.

Meireles is box to box player

I hate to say it, but I honestly believe that's where the problem lies! If you think way back to when everyone was saying Lampard and Gerrard couldn't mould into the England midfield naturally, it was because they were too similar in terms of tactical play and positioning. I kind of feel the same way about Meireles and Ramires. Don't get me wrong.. I think Ramires is a fantastic player... and one of our best this season I might add.. but what really gets me, is the fact that I see Meireles as a player we shouldn't even be fielding, and instead, someone more creative is what we need! You could place Mata in there, he could do a fantastic job for you, but I see him more as a winger, rather than a playmaker... which is why we need to scrap using Meireles and get a fucking playmaker in there... Hazard, Jovetic... anyone, just so it could give us that attacking edge, and something that would benefit Torres' game!

Terminator X was right... Meireles was a panic buy at the end of the transfer window because we failed with Modric, and thus far has given us nothing if I'm honest!

After a such performance, I wouldn't mind at all to be out of CL football next year if it does mean having players who give their hearts out and who play with passion (like Norwich's players did, for exemple).

I think that even be out of CL will not bring this.

Dude we will finish in top 4.

Why you worry about that?

It's more like Chelsea not winning anything this season.

I worry because i think we are lucky to even be 4th, Liverpool have created tonnes of chances just havent scored, they will probably fix this, and Arsenal still play great football, they just havent grinded results out, but Robin Van Persie will fire them up as usual.

Just back from the game, what a shower of shit that was. The players were so slow today, no movement no one making runs. Bosingwa and Malouda are truly awful and Torres where do I start?

On a positive note David Luiz played well, kept that fat cunt Holt in his pocket all afternoon.

The away support was great as always though! Well done mate.

Totally agree! Luiz had one of his better games.. played more Carvalho-ish if I do say so myself... gives Cahill a bit more work to do if he is to push into AVB's side!

A few points on the game:

1) The performance was not as bad as everyone is making out (but that is expected). I thought the team performance, especially defensively, was not half bad. But it was the individual performances that were way below standards.

2)I think AVB played the high-line defense for most of the game, which is a defenite positive imo. It may be disasterous against strong teams but I think we need this kind of defense against weaker teams to help creat more chances.

3)Once again our lack efficiency in converting chances cost us the points. We are paying too high a price this season for not having a descent striker.

4) Let's make something clear: Torres did not have a good game no matter how desperate we are. He was very unconfident, his touches were terrible as was his movement. I did not see him make a single run into the box off the ball. His finishing wasn't good either.

5) David Luiz is a ray of sunshine. MoTM by a mile.

After a such performance, I wouldn't mind at all to be out of CL football next year if it does mean having players who give their hearts out and who play with passion (like Norwich's players did, for exemple).

norwich produced little to nothing so i dont know why they are being used as an example here