Norwich 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Essien can continue his return to form.. His distribution was good once again, and can be useful in setting up attacks in our upcoming games...Should start some games soon (hopefully)...

The race for 3'rd spot aint over yet, so lets hope we would gain a point over the spuds by next week

Hopefully we can still end up making ground on Arsenal and Spurs.

Lukaku looked lively today but its clear what we need to do with this guy, get him in the fucking box and he will score goals, its as simple as that.

Couldn't be more embarrassed by a performance as today. Complete bullshit.

They have no urgency with their play, wanting to take 50 touches before they pass it. No movement whatsoever.

Can't think of a player that played well today, bar David luiz. Absolute shocker from malouda, he needs to fuck off, Danny was useless and don't start on fernando!

God this team frustrated the life out of me!

Apart from the miss in the end, I don't think he was that bad...we gave up the win because of poor finishing

Did you saw a chance in last seconds of 1st half mate?

He should go for a header not a volley.

The defender covered well, ok he may have made better contact with it with a header, but that doesn't constitute saying he 'fucked it all up', does it? At least he was in the position to get near the ball, unlike so many other attempts where crosses were made and there was nobody in the box at all.

Is it so hard to understand for AVB/Cech (whoever is responsible) that the long goal-kicks do no good for us?! They just waste a minute of our time!

And here I was worrying about the results of the Manchester games. Fuck it. Disaster of a weekend already. At least I got drunk!

When our collective class can't do anything, our individual class should step up. And when our individual class can't do anything, our collective class should step up. Neither option has happened in this season.

Why does Jamie Redknapp have to commentate our game?, seriously, he pisses me off so much, all he does is go on about how bad Chelsea are, and every other team how unlucky they were.

Ive switched him off ..lately he has developed into a most annoying cunt

The risk of losing our CL place is higher NOW, than it was last season.

True, but panic buys wouldn't be smart either. Torres was a panic buy, you could argue, because of the form we suffered last season pre-January. The summer market is easier, more clubs are willing to sell so they don't push the price as much. Case and point; Eden Hazard.

cech did nothing wrong either...for once the ref was better than most of our players

Yeah yeah he was good. I've chosen to speak only about field players on purpose. Otherwise, from Chelsea side, the only things which were good are Luiz, Cech and our away support.

Men this was horrible to watch.

It does kinda pisses me of when AVB did not wanted to radically change the squad.

But I hope he buys a winger, creative mid or ST before the window closses, because we need that desperately. We are so bad.

Defence can be fix once Ivan and Cahill play regularly.