Gary Cahill

LDN Blue

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could of swore people calling me an arsenal loving cu** for saying Kos was better than cahill and best in the epl and how the chelsea setup hide his mediocrity....

Interesting few comments on the last few threads... People see what I saw a long time ago.

I could of swore people calling me an arsenal loving cu** for saying Kos was better than cahill and best in the epl and how the chelsea setup hide his mediocrity....

Interesting few comments on the last few threads... People see what I saw a long time ago.

LOL, yet Kosciely had a nightmare in his last PL outing himself. Koscielny is a very good defender but has made several errors himself. He leads the list iirc for the amount of penalties conceded. Koscielny is not helped by the two CM in front of him and neither was Cahill.

LOL, yet Kosciely had a nightmare in his last PL outing himself. Koscielny is a very good defender but has made several errors himself. He leads the list iirc for the amount of penalties conceded. Koscielny is not helped by the two CM in front of him and neither was Cahill.

Kos is 10x better than cahill ever was.

Like I said a few months ago, put Kos on Chelsea, and he will be labeled as "world class."

Kos is the epl's best defender now and for the past few seasons. You can say that kompany is great and all, but demichellis is holding his weight up well without him.

Difference is matic and cesc vs chambers and coquelin....

When you are a proactive defender, you concede pks and fouls.. When your gary cahill, who is far from a proactive defender, you don't.

People criticize proactive defenders like kos, ramos, pepe, mascherano, puyol, benatia and boateng, when they make mistakes, but I rather take a proactive defender than gary cahill.

Lol you people bashing Cahill ?

Haha this forum..

Had a bad game but what about this whole season ?

Cahill has been shit since the season started..he should be playing for stoke or another bottom team.. Unfortunately he is probably still A tad bit better than zouma is at the moment.

"Better than Cahill" and "best in the EPL" are two VERY distinct things.

If you say that Koscielny is better than Cahill then I'd say that that's a fair-minded observation. But if you say that he's the best in the EPL a head of JT and Kompany, then, yes, I would probably think you're a deluded Arsenal fan.

"Better than Cahill" and "best in the EPL" are two VERY distinct things.

If you say that Koscielny is better than Cahill then I'd say that that's a fair-minded observation. But if you say that he's the best in the EPL a head of JT and Kompany, then, yes, I would probably think you're a deluded Arsenal fan.

Kompany hasn't been good for 2 years.

John terry has a lot of physical limitations at his age.

Kos would start on chelsea and be titled world class as luiz was for a period of time.

Kompany hasn't been good for 2 years.

John terry has a lot of physical limitations at his age.

Kos would start on chelsea and be titled world class as luiz was for a period of time.

Inconsistent Kompany is still better than Koscielni and 34 year old Terry is miles and miles ahead of him. He's very error prone and his positional awareness is very far from that of world class defenders. He can't even make it into the starting XI of the France NT, let alone be seriously considered as the best defender in the EPL.

Inconsistent Kompany is still better than Koscielni and 34 year old Terry is miles and miles ahead of him. He's very error prone and his positional awareness is very far from that of world class defenders. He can't even make it into the starting XI of the France NT, let alone be seriously considered as the best defender in the EPL.

Put John terry and kompany in current arsenal side.

You will see what error prone means...

and put in Kos?

Koscielny is a very good defender but there is no defender like Terry who has that organisation, leadership qualities and complete domination. Koscielny may work well with Terry but without Terry I reckon we would struggle. Terry is just a rock.

Put John terry and kompany in current arsenal side.

You will see what error prone means...

Put Titus Bramble in Barcelona and he'll be in the UEFA team of the year.

Hypotheticals account for very little. Actual performances are what matter.

Koscielny is a very good defender but there is no defender like Terry who has that organisation, leadership qualities and complete domination. Koscielny may work well with Terry but without Terry I reckon we would struggle. Terry is just a rock.

Organization.

Leadership.

I completely agree on. However, as a one on one defender he is not... Jt, at his peak was obviously better than Kos is, but right now, due to his age, I don't really think he is... However, as mentioned before, JT is probably one of the most important players this season so far.

arsenal for some reason love to play highline with a shit dm and the slowest player in the world in mertsacker...