Gary Cahill

LDN Blue

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

José won't bench Cahill because he doesn't trust Zouma and we don't have any alternative.

I just hope he's banned because José will be forced to give Kurt a chance, and I don't think the young man will let us down.

Would be funny if Jose moves his love child Ivan into CB and play Luis at LB with Dave at RB

José won't bench Cahill because he doesn't trust Zouma and we don't have any alternative.

I just hope he's banned because José will be forced to give Kurt a chance, and I don't think the young man will let us down.

To honest Cahill is our best option in my eyes. Terry, Ivanovic, Azi and Cahill is the best 4 this squad can offer. The best answer for this problem was the last transfer window, but right now I trust more in Cahill than in Zouma.

The same thing happen in midfield. After every average performance from Oscar and William, I never ask for Schurlle or Salah, because I know both won't make the team any better.

I hope Zouma plays 5 games in a row and Jose drops Cahill so we can all come back in here then post "Hope Gary had a nice rest, Jose needs to start him"

Zouma is a talent, physical specimen, too rash, telegraphs his passing, looks unsure 50% of the time.

A talent.

Gary? Established quality CB. World class? Nope, doesn't need to be. Midfield were pulled to pieces today by energy, movement and tactics.

Guy above hit the nail on the head. People have said that Matic is 'the best DM in the world' but the performance he gave today was fucking awful and that made Cahill and Terry vulnerable. The success we've had defensively has been built on the midfield giving the center backs protection and defending as a team. None of that today sadly.

Guy above hit the nail on the head. People have said that Matic is 'the best DM in the world' but the performance he gave today was fucking awful and that made Cahill and Terry vulnerable. The success we've had defensively has been built on the midfield giving the center backs protection and defending as a team. None of that today sadly.

Our midfield has been protecting the back 4 yes but Matic isn't the only one doing that, is he? Fabregas himself hasn't always been 100% convincing from a defensive point of view, especially when it comes to putting in challenges. Moreover, what does it say about our defence if they rely so much on the midfield to protect them? It's almost tragic to see our back 4 (except Azpi) backing off runners every time and not knowing what to do.

The only thing worse from Cahill's performances are comments like this. Disgraceful. This place is NOT the place to be after we lose or something unfortunate happen - the term "supporters" can be replaced with "haters" (though I dislike this word, it fits perfectly here).

bingo!!!

its actually like "fans" were just waiting for our players to slip and are now on a rampage to destroy each one of them.

disgusting behaviour.

Yes he did, like thousands of other players have done. It was evidently frustration and he deserves whatever punishment he gets, but does he deserve borderline abuse from his own fans? If you want him to lose any kind of confidence and support to get over this slump, then be my guest, send him death threats if you want. But if you want him to get back in shape for the sake of the team, then this is not the way to go. Like it or not but we're most likely stuck with him at least until the end of the season and spouting all these obsceneties at our player won't contribute anything meaningful to the forum or anywhere else.

Whatever happened to the "strict" rule about abusing our ex- and present players? Does it go out the window when we lose and everybody is angry? Look at the Lampard thread, it was opened with the warning that if things get out of hand, it will get locked again, but it hasn't stopped people from going all "fat judas cunt" again. The intellect has dropped radically here over the past few years.

, Jason, Jim, Steve

:clap::clap::clap:

Yes he did, like thousands of other players have done. It was evidently frustration and he deserves whatever punishment he gets, but does he deserve borderline abuse from his own fans? If you want him to lose any kind of confidence and support to get over this slump, then be my guest, send him death threats if you want. But if you want him to get back in shape for the sake of the team, then this is not the way to go. Like it or not but we're most likely stuck with him at least until the end of the season and spouting all these obsceneties at our player won't contribute anything meaningful to the forum or anywhere else.

Whatever happened to the "strict" rule about abusing our ex- and present players? Does it go out the window when we lose and everybody is angry? Look at the Lampard thread, it was opened with the warning that if things get out of hand, it will get locked again, but it hasn't stopped people from going all "fat judas cunt" all over again. The intellect has dropped radically here over the past few years.

, Jason, Jim, Steve

alex was calling for cahill to be executed , why are you tagging him.

get off your high horse lord manpe.

alex was calling for cahill to be executed , why are you tagging him.

get off your high horse lord manpe.

I was tagging them to get their attention. If Alex went against his own rules, then good on him, nothing I can do about it, but I didn't tag only him so hopefully there are still sober minds left in the staff.

When people said cahill was one of the best cbs in the league prior to the beginning of the season, I knew how bias and/or retarded people were on this forum...

Cahill is a typical 3rd/4th cb for a title squad, nothing really wrong with that since all clubs need more than 2 decent cbs...

Whatever happened to the "strict" rule about abusing our ex- and present players? Does it go out the window when we lose and everybody is angry? Look at the Lampard thread, it was opened with the warning that if things get out of hand, it will get locked again, but it hasn't stopped people from going all "fat judas cunt" all over again. The intellect has dropped radically here over the past few years.

, Jason, Jim, Steve

There is no "strict" rule. It's simply something we use to ensure things are moderated suitably when things get out of hand.

There's a difference between making a comment in jest and some of the comments being made in the Lampard thread, which explains why it was locked.

I have to agree, there has been an incredible drop in intellect on TalkChelsea, but that includes the regular clientèle as much as the staff.