The FM Thread

.Cee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He can play anywhere. M (RLC), AM (RLC), ST.

Na I have to be honest and say I'm fine in the midfield! Well maybe I'll get another one in but kind of like Joe Allen. Need another back up striker of sufficient enough quality. Lita and Moore are both shite. Maybe I will go back in for Lukaku and ask the board to negotiate it for me!

Na I have to be honest and say I'm fine in the midfield! Well maybe I'll get another one in but kind of like Joe Allen. Need another back up striker of sufficient enough quality. Lita and Moore are both shite.

He can play up front, and literally anywhere in midfield (except DM).

Is it true that you get a son come through the academy???

im in the year 2033 at the moment (FM10) and still no sign of my boy. There is a youth player with the same last name as me, but he's nigerian and plays in a different country.

got to wait to 2042 for MY stadium to be built ;) i hope to have my son in the first team by then. any idea when he'll show up?

Is it true that you get a son come through the academy???

im in the year 2033 at the moment (FM10) and still no sign of my boy. There is a youth player with the same last name as me, but he's nigerian and plays in a different country.

got to wait to 2042 for MY stadium to be built ;) i hope to have my son in the first team by then. any idea when he'll show up?

You get a son in your team eventually? Really?

this is what I've heard. im pretty sure it's true. ill have a quick whip round on google...

EDIT: this seems to suggest there is: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/142979-Football-Manager-Son

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/140663-Can-You-Have-A-Son-or-Sons

i've done 23years though and not had him yet :(

this is what I've heard. im pretty sure it's true. ill have a quick whip round on google...

EDIT: this seems to suggest there is: http://community.sig...all-Manager-Son

http://community.sig...e-A-Son-or-Sons

i've done 23years though and not had him yet :(

Maybe your in game character has fucked up spunk :(

:Goober:

Sometimes, if you start managing with your profile only being around 35. Look out for someone with the same nationality and surname as you coming through the youth academy, and your name should be on your sons favoured personnel list.

Its never happened to me but one time on FM10 I had a regen come through and establish himself as a first team star by the time he was 21 and his younger brother came through the academy (same surname, nationality and place of birth, plus they both had each other as favourites).

Sometimes, if you start managing with your profile only being around 35. Look out for someone with the same nationality and surname as you coming through the youth academy, and your name should be on your sons favoured personnel list.

Its never happened to me but one time on FM10 I had a regen come through and establish himself as a first team star by the time he was 21 and his younger brother came through the academy (same surname, nationality and place of birth, plus they both had each other as favourites).

My guys age is like 25, so hes still got a bit to wait yet :Goober:

Imagine that 2 brothers coming through the academy and if they were both class would be even better.

My guys age is like 25, so hes still got a bit to wait yet :Goober:

Imagine that 2 brothers coming through the academy and if they were both class would be even better.

They were brilliant. The Islam brothers from England. Their names were awful though, Chris and John Islam, though they both had Bangladesh as their Other Nationality. Christian first names given to Muslim players :doh:

What's even worse is seeing white South African regens with black names like Siyanda Mphela :doh:

Oh yeah, did I mention there's a World Cup on?

Get in B)

7440d44e552138a29f953b88d3a37d66.png

f123a791c4239be1d1bd9627ffc89229.png

cfb70104db2ec44ba6f2c8b35c45a342.png

I think Australia may well win this World Cup. Led by Jason fucking Culina. My former keeper Caleb has been a giant in between the sticks. He's faced 47 shots in 2 games and only conceded twice.

As for my USA squad, we were absolute dogshit against Nigeria, 60% possession and a whole load of sitters that were missed, especially from that waste of space Jozy Altidore. We managed to scrape out a 1-1 draw.

70f1fece3421920564ea4a99676a97a8.png

Which is bad, bad news. My entire World Cup strategy was based on crushing Nigeria, hanging on for grim life against Uruguay and then trying to stop Holland beating us 11-0. Now we're going to have to attack Uruguay. I fucking hate Obafemi Martins. Jammy cunt takes one shot all day, a 25 yarder after dribbling two of my players that just soars into the net.

How do you get to watch Australia matches when you don't manage them?

How do you get to watch Australia matches when you don't manage them?

All you have to do is click on the '-' which shows the score before kickoff.

Buying time till you get the right result, eh? :Goober:

Lol there's still the return group match in Barcelona, and 4 or 5 league games and a cup tie to get through before Bayern make their return to their stadium of nightmares, Estádio da Tapadinha; where they of course were humiliated by a hockey score, 6-4 in last years Europa League.

I'm just about to start a new save with Chelsea after downloading the summer transfer window update. Definitely interesting to start with Hazard, Oscar, Azpilicueta etc. all in the squad from the beginning.

The reason I'm starting a new game is that I lost interest in my Fortuna Düsseldorf save a few weeks ago because my team was too damn good. B)

So played Utd with Swansea and played rather poorly, lost 3-0.

ba4c5cbb9c022084d2e68be287dc4181.png

Didn't get anywhere near enough shots at De Gea and the passing was terrible. Freekicks were also wasted a lot.

798625a1949ae46b891703219912a757.png

Quite bad compared to the last screeny :(

Then we played Newcastle lost 3-2, was a good game. Robert Snodgrass scored on his debut :P Welbeck scored twice for Newcastle though, the fucking cunt. Liverpool next. Hard start indeed.

Lol there's still the return group match in Barcelona, and 4 or 5 league games and a cup tie to get through before Bayern make their return to their stadium of nightmares, Estádio da Tapadinha; where they of course were humiliated by a hockey score, 6-4 in last years Europa League.

Was mainly talking about the return match against Barcelona.