Frank Lampard

DavidEU

I hate this armchair supporter **** so what many people don't live near the bridge or can afford to go to many games if ever. Doesn't make them them any less of a supporter. What ***

We still watch all the games, support the team, buy the merchandise, we all share the same high and lows. When people say it really makes me sick.

How many times do people have to repeat FRANK WAS OFFERED A NEW DEAL!!!!

Yes it was less money like Terry's but Frank chose to go and to City FFS!!

I can't be bothered to quote the person that said the players of City are family oriented and loyal to their club, hahahah so Yaya threatening to leave because he wasn't given a Bugatti for his birthday, yes they are not money grabbing egomaniacs at City, lol

how do you support the team if you don't go, are the team aware of your support through some telekinetic transportation of emotion and verbal encouragement? no. they are aware mine and thousands of others as we have made sacrifices to go and support the team,

like going to burnley to see a game of football on a monday night. meant leaving london at 2 o'clock monday afternoon and getting backing to london at 4 a.m tuesday morning, taking days off work, enduring the silent treatment off the missus, cos i'm off to another game of football,

losing money by not taking jobs so i can go to see the team play, tickets, plane,trains and automoblies. i'm going to schalke which will take two or three days. a month before christmas. freezing cold, coach,ferry coach 12 hours, please don't tell me these armchairs are chelsea supporters. they are followers! like i said to the romanian. why don't you go to maribor game that's in your neck of the woods. no comment. yet he has plenty to say about one of, if not the greatest chelsea players ever. please don't bracket these people in the same category as me, just because they buy a shirt! it insults me and the thousands from all over britain and europe who put time,effort, and money into following our club. and then they claim to be supporters! piss! they are followers nothing more.

ballackstothat, I'm sorry that is not even worth quoting. As i said someone who can't go the games in my opinion is no less a fan, it's pathetic to say so there are Chelsea fans all over the world. I know someone in America who gets up early to watch the games when they are on live never misses them, is a great supporter for decades just because she obviously can't get to the games doesn't mean she isn't sitting in the stands.

Congrats you have the money and time to follow the team, if I could I would but I can't, doesn't make me any less of a fan than you, insulting people who can't get there or afford it is pretty sad and rude.

We all have different views on the Frank situation which is fine, but mine is Frank made a ***** move. Bit don't start slagging off other fans totally uncalled for just because we can't go to games.

Do you keep a log of the money and time spent travelling, compare with other supporters and then rank who is the best and worst supporter? If I donated 500,000 pounds to Chelsea tomorrow do I become a better supporter than you instantly?

That must be how this fandom works nowadays unless you spend money you maybe don't have on going to every game even if you live hundreds of miles away and upset relatives you are somehow not a 'real fan', some funny stuff on this forum recently.

Maybe if I give ol' JT a wee phone before every game to let him know I am with him all the way from Scotland I could be deemed a fan??

Lmao, the team's aware of his support... the players probably can name his date of birth, the day he learned to walk, his first and last name etc too.

see this is a typical plastic's answer, of course they are aware of our support, they can hear us singing and encouraging them in the ground. my god what a halfwit.

So the other millions of Chelsea fans around the world should just give up supporting the club because the team 'can't hear' us that would really cut our support down, how much does SB hold about 50k, I mean 'real' fans that can be heard, lol what nonsense.

Frank says some funny things, he said on extending his City move

And Lampard said: “I'll just train as hard as I can and play as well as I can - that’s the important thing – then we'll see what happens. I'm signed here until January so that's all I can say at the minute.”

Lampard surpised many by opting to play for another Premier League club and a title-rival to former club Chelsea after a long and illustrious career at Stamford Bridge.

But the former England international said: “It's been an easy transition. I feel good and I'm really enjoying it here.

"It's very different to Chelsea. I was there such a long time that you just go on auto-pilot in the end. You drive in every day, you know everybody behind the scenes.

“But the lads are great, the people behind the scenes have welcomed me; the staff, the manager, Brian Kidd. I didn't have to make this decision but it's good to test yourself in life.”

I'm sorry Frank you were slumming it on autopilot here at Chelsea, this wee small club as Manuel said, now you can really challenge yourself at a really BIG club, City, what a joke, lol

So the other millions of Chelsea fans around the world should just give up supporting the club because the team 'can't hear' us that would really cut our support down, how much does SB hold about 50k, I mean 'real' fans that can be heard, lol what nonsense.

Stop feeding that troll he clearly talks deluded.

One of the dumbest comments I've ever read. So by your logic, people living far away from England with a limited living budget can NEVER BE A REAL FAN?

I'm currently living in Hong kong/China, so let me represent my fellow China Chelsea fans.

The time difference is 6-7 hours, my Champions League match starts at 3.45 AM till around 6 AM and guess what? I've to work at 9 AM. To watch EPL games in Hong Kong is quite expensive, so I've bought a TV package to watch Chelsea games. Bought the Chelsea fan club membership, bought a VPN to be able to watch Chelsea TV streams in China as all the streams are blocked here. Whenever Chelsea loses points/matches, I fight with my girlfriend when she annoys me. I even stay up for preseason matches until the morning.

It's not about where you live, it's about what you feel for the club.

EXACTLY, it's just nonsense. We all love the club, yes we might not be able to afford to go the games but we still genuinely love and support the team and club.

It's funny this guy has only been a member like a month and he's slagging everyone who doesn't go the games.

how do you support the team if you don't go, are the team aware of your support through some telekinetic transportation of emotion and verbal encouragement? no. they are aware mine and thousands of others as we have made sacrifices to go and support the team,

like going to burnley to see a game of football on a monday night. meant leaving london at 2 o'clock monday afternoon and getting backing to london at 4 a.m tuesday morning, taking days off work, enduring the silent treatment off the missus, cos i'm off to another game of football,

losing money by not taking jobs so i can go to see the team play, tickets, plane,trains and automoblies. i'm going to schalke which will take two or three days. a month before christmas. freezing cold, coach,ferry coach 12 hours, please don't tell me these armchairs are chelsea supporters. they are followers! like i said to the romanian. why don't you go to maribor game that's in your neck of the woods. no comment. yet he has plenty to say about one of, if not the greatest chelsea players ever. please don't bracket these people in the same category as me, just because they buy a shirt! it insults me and the thousands from all over britain and europe who put time,effort, and money into following our club. and then they claim to be supporters! piss! they are followers nothing more.

Hey, you're allowed to have your opinion and all that and I respect it. But you're fucking stupid for that comment. I live in Fort Wayne IN, USA, go to college full time and work 30 hours a week at a place that pays me $9 an hour. Also pay my $600 rent, electricity, internet/cable, gas, and groceries. So I can't really afford a $6000 trip to go see Chelsea in London, can I?

No. Not really anymore. He's last PL club he played for is Man City, not Chelsea. And if Lampard keeps scoring goals for City, and we lose the title to City thanks to Lampard's contributions earlier in the season, nope definitely not be remembered as a top legend.

Think of Thierry Henry. An Arsenal legend. A TRUE Arsenal legend. He wouldn't DARE of joining us or another rival club. And because of that, he has a statue in front of the Emirates. Lampard will NEVER get that far for what's doing at the moment. He split the Chelsea fans up to bits because of his stupid loan move to City, and scoring a goal against us. Why can't Lampard be like Henry? Oh that's right, money talks or he likes Man City deep down, like Van Persie's said "the little boy inside me". Has to be ONE of those, there isn't another option available.

This isn't SOME City goal, this is a Frank Lampard goal. Who we loved deep down. And then stabbed us at the back. This isn't about dropping 2 points.

Again if he scores the winner at Stamford Bridge this season, you can forget about him being remembered as a true legend. You can't stab us fans twice. It's the harsh truth. Which legend goes and do that??? Are we that gullible?

I dont know about you but Frank gave me 13 years of amazing memories, practicaly Ive become Chelsea fan arund that time he came here and I watched him all my childhood. My friends picked Ronaldo, Zidane etc but to me Lamps was that guy. And he is still my favourite player ever.

I had privilege to watch him wearing blue shirt for 13 years, and one year at city wont ruin that. Dont know about you but he is probably reason why I truly support chelsea (along few other reasons) and no one should forget what he achieved and what chelsea achieved while he was here.

Time moves on, but memories stay there forever.

Hold up a minute, if Lampard had deliberately missed on Sunday (which in the eyes of one or two he should have) wouldnt that have been match-fixing? I think an extended ban from football for fixing the outcome of a match would ruin his reputation more than scoring against us once