Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti, who worked with Lampard while in charge of Chelsea between 2009-11, was shocked by the move, saying on Friday: "I'm really surprised because I thought he was coming to the USA to play.

"But he's a good signing for Manchester City."

Carlo Ancelotti.

Nothing bad can ever happen to Chelsea in some peoples eyes, they'll find some way to justify it.

Some people just aren't looking to be outraged at every turn.

I guarantee no-one heard the news and was happy, but actually spend some time thinking about it and it's hard to get that upset about. It makes sense for him, it makes sense for his club(s).

Put it like this - you seem to be making the most noise about this, but you're also the person who got their knickers in a twist over our training kit being the same colour as City's home kit. It's probably fair to say that you aren't representative of most our our support, with all due respect.

Nothing bad can ever happen to Chelsea in some peoples eyes, they'll find some way to justify it.

Look I'm not blinkered to some of the things that have happened at Chelsea, Christ over the period I've supported them there have been a few, but don't please don't put our defence of Lampard down as " my country right or wrong", we're just pointing out that Frank is entitled to do as he wishes in the furtherence of his career and that, in no way should denigrate all that he stands for at Chelsea. Come on let it go,....it's only City for Christ sake it's not Barcalona.

Some people just aren't looking to be outraged at every turn.

I guarantee no-one heard the news and was happy, but actually spend some time thinking about it and it's hard to get that upset about. It makes sense for him, it makes sense for his club(s).

Put it like this - you seem to be making the most noise about this, but you're also the person who got their knickers in a twist over our training kit being the same colour as City's home kit. It's probably fair to say that you aren't representative of most our our support, with all due respect.

More people have been disgusted by this than not, so yes.. in this case I represent the majority of Chelsea fans.

More people have been disgusted by this than not, so yes.. in this case I represent the majority of Chelsea fans.

I'm quite prepared to call bollocks on that one. But first I'm going to laugh...and laugh.

Disgusted....for fucks sake man, pull yourself together. There are some Scousers who would look at your reaction to this and say 'Christ, he's going a bit overboard'.

If he had signed for Spurs and kissed the badge then thats disrespectful.

I'm sorry but joining City isn't.

God, wash your mouth out, that image has seared my retina and will take months of therapy to erase.....lol

I wouldn't say disgusted. But certainly most are displeased. In all honesty he's probably not going to face us anyway. I reckon he won't even play that many minutes. He's going to be a super sub at most, no reason to be alarmed. Of course every one of us would have liked if his last game at the EPL had been for us but it's not that big of a deal.

The fact that there wasn't a bigger fuss over him leaving us should be enough to perceive that the aged Lampard isn't the same player, he's not really a threat to us. Also if it was so important that he wouldn't end up in another EPL team maybe we should have kept him in the first place. I don't even dislike Citeh as much as Spurs, Loserpool and Utd.

This is Frank Lampard not Salomon Kalou, wake the fuck up. City have signed a part of our identity. This thread will get interesting when..

1. He's officially unveiled

2. He scores a goal that affects us indirectly

3. Picks up a medal for helping City win the league

4. referred to as 'former Man-City player' in decades to come, you know New York City marketing men will do that, anything to avoid Chelsea association in the US.

to be continued...

Fcuk I don't really care of this move he got what he want Chelsea got what they want in fabrigas not saying is been replaced but don't see why people morn about this. We got fabrigas who is young and we are smiling, he a legend and nothing will change that for me

This is Frank Lampard not Salomon Kalou, wake the fuck up. City have signed a part of our identity. This thread will get interesting when..

1. He's officially unveiled

2. He scores a goal that affects us indirectly

3. Picks up a medal for helping City win the league

4. referred to as 'former Man-City player' in decades to come, you know New York City marketing men will do that, anything to avoid Chelsea association in the US.

to be continued...

You care soooooo much about what other people think. It's massively insecure.

Every Chelsea supporter knows exactly who Frank is and exactly what he meant to this club. You are in a small minority of people who could give a fuck when a New York marketing man refers to him as a former Man City player.

He's Frank Lampard. He's a Chelsea legend. That was true the moment he helped us win the league, it was true yesterday and it'll be true long after everyone on this forum is gone.

Once again, pull yourself together. Half a stiff drink and a wank.