Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Bt-7kBzCMAA5Ahl.jpg

Well we're going to F**k city up this year, new blood, fresh start, no mistakes in the start and we're going to show them who's boss and put them in their place with or without Frank Lampard on their team, he's got blue blood in him and I can't believe what I'm reading...

Maybe I can wake up from this nightmare in a minute.

It was the club's choice to let him go. He is the biggest Legend Chelsea has, our greatest ever player. Why should someone who devoted more3 than a decade to this club and put everything he had on the pitch each fuckin time, scored the more goals for us than any other player somehow dimish his status by signing for a team some of us obviously don't like?

So Melbourne is ok? For some also QPR would be ok. So should he hand a list to every Chelsea fan for them to put on which Club he could join and which not? Ony because he is a legend here does not give us the right to judge him and his moves after he left.

When Pirlo was cast out by Milan and joined Juve, most people, also people here hailed him for his courage and determination to carry on. Now Lamps takes a similar, but not even that grave step cos he only joines on a short-term loan contract, people are going mad at him? Talking about double standards.

He is our greatest ever player. Top scorer, Champions League winning captain. Nothing can eradicate that, not even playing one or two matches for Manchester City who only are current rival of ours, but not even a historic one we grew up hating, just another recently successful club. Be disappointed. It changes nothing.

Hmm, after I re-think about it. I understand how some of you feels disappointed about this. After all the years he has with us and what Jose and Roman said to him, he could coming back to this club as whatever position he want, he do this. It is like he is saying, 'f*** all of that, I'm joining City, I do what I want', something like that.

Well, there are always some points to cheer about, first, he is going on loan and not permanent, I'll be gutted much more if it's permanent move. Second, it is City, I'll be more furious if its Pool, MU, Spurs, Arsenal or QPhaha. Third, it is 6 months, not one full season. Fourth, at the moment, I prefer Fabregas than Lamps any days.

From his perspective, I also could understand about it. It is not like NYC FC owner asking him, 'Mr. Lampard, our season starting next year, until then I'll let you train with any clubs you want, so which one do you want? Real Madrid? Barcelona? PSG? Milan? Bayern?' and then Lamps answer, 'Huh!? f*** all of them, I want Man City! It is always my dream to play wearing sky blue shirt'.

No, it is clear he is 'forced' to go to City. The only reason why he is not chosing Chelsea is because it is forbidden to do that, as Chelsea is a direct rival of Man City. The strong indication, I think, is from the rumour said that he don't want to play against Chelsea.

And why he is not chosing to go to Australia then? it seems like it is because he still want to play for England. I appreciate this, but to be honest, I think this is the root cause. He needs to stay fit and ready for MLS as well as remain competitive and keep an eye for England NT. If he has retired from England after WC, I'm almost certain he will joining Villa at Australia right now.

By no means I think we dumped Lampard. Lampard played for us until 36, and he is type of a player who deserves to finish his career where he is a top player at. Somewhere like the MLS. Since when legends leaving their club before retiring is called dumping them by the club? Evra, Vidic and Rio left United but no one is saying they dumped them.

I personally do not mind this too much although it bothers me quite a bit, but I understand why some are disappointed.

Villa was sent on loan to Melbourne. The only reason why Lampard is going to City is to piss Chelsea off. Saying that though, with the squad that City have, will he even play?

You've got that analogy wrong I think. Villa isn't English, so he won't help City in the HG quota while Lampard will. If Villa was English, he'd probably be at City too.

To me Lamps will always be remembered as the legend he has been for us, all the memorable moments he has given us. But this city loan deal leaves kind of a bad taste in my mouth, seeing how he will join them, wear their jersey and contribute to them fighting us for the title...