Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I think, we will have a problem for right back and area of midfielder. Because Cesc is not enough

We must buy Turkish storm back Sabri Sarıoğlu. He is faster and also he is the fastest! he is stronger and talented!

We can buy free. Coach of Gala said ''important is balance for us but Sabri is faster more than us''

3a7jpj.jpg

And lastly, my advice is brain of Turkey: YEKTA KURTULUŞ!

His stability is perfect! Quality passing and intelligence!

1434811862-yekta2.jpg

We must buy these 2 players!

Hear me Jose Mou!

Mourinho indicated last Friday he was confident there'd still be “1 or 2” new arrivals, though that urgency has been heightened (Guardian)

Roman Abramovich has indicated he is prepared to re-enter the transfer market. (Guardian)

Mourinho has voiced his frustration at Chelsea’s inability, as yet, to build on the title-winning squad. (Guardian)

There remains the possibility another forward-thinking player could be added if a suitor can be found for Juan Cuadrado. (Guardian)

Chelsea would have to compete with Manchester United for Barcelona’s Pedro (Guardian)

Signings of AT LEAST three players approved by Roman Abramovich after sloppy start (Mirror)

Chelsea are stepping up attempts to land Stones. Mourinho also wants another central midfielder & a minimum of 1 more attacking player (Mirror)

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/459923/Chelsea-Arsenal-Man-Utd-transfer-news

John Stones, Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette and Atletico Madrid star Antoine Griezmann are all on Jose Mourinho's menu.

I dont know about anyone else but I reckon thats a pretty good bloomin start and Id be chuffed!

Everton's John Stones, Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette and Atletico Madrid star Antoine Griezmann are all on Jose Mourinho's menu.

I dont know about anyone else but I reckon thats a pretty good bloomin start and Id be chuffed!

If we are goin for Lacazette and Griezmann, i think only one gonna be here, because we need CM.

If we are goin for Lacazette and Griezmann, i think only one gonna be here, because we need CM.

I dont care right now Im just excited theres any sort of upgrading at all. You wanna put Witsel on the pile Ill streak around Highbury holding a board saying fuck gooners

Confirmed in Portugal - Chelsea on transfer mission last night

LINK. http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/confirmed-in-portugal-chelsea-on-transfer-mission-last-night

Breaking: Chelsea send their Scouts to Monitor Young Talent in Portugal

LINK. http://soccersouls.com/2015/08/18/breaking-chelsea-send-scouts-monitor-young-talent-portugal/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reliable or unreliable ?. I have read it before, but I do not know if it is very reliable. I think if we want to sign a player from Sporting Lisbon that player is William Carvalho.

If were in Lisbon to sign William Carvalho ... that would be perfect, but at the place of Mikel and Ramires, not as a creative midfielder.

William Carvalho is a beast in midfield. He reminds me to Yaya Toure when he played with Barcelona. A defensive midfielder able to move a computer from behind.

But he would not be enough as a creative midfielder. Although he would be a huge signing, someone perfect to solve our problems.

This video is something crazy.

Regards.

Confirmed in Portugal - Chelsea on transfer mission last night

LINK. http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/confirmed-in-portugal-chelsea-on-transfer-mission-last-night

Breaking: Chelsea send their Scouts to Monitor Young Talent in Portugal

LINK. http://soccersouls.com/2015/08/18/breaking-chelsea-send-scouts-monitor-young-talent-portugal/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reliable or unreliable ?. I have read it before, but I do not know if it is very reliable. I think if we want to sign a player from Sporting Lisbon that player is William Carvalho.

If were in Lisbon to sign William Carvalho ... that would be perfect, but at the place of Mikel and Ramires, not as a creative midfielder.

William Carvalho is a beast in midfield. He reminds me to Yaya Toure when he played with Barcelona. A defensive midfielder able to move a computer from behind.

But he would not be enough as a creative midfielder. Although he would be a huge signing, someone perfect to solve our problems.

This video is something crazy.

Regards.

great talent. But I think he's a bit too much like Matic.. I'd welcome him nonetheless :D