Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I'm sad.

I just woke up and my daily morning ritual is cupa tea/porridge/spliff and go thru NewsNow and its set on Chelsea Transfers. I just went thru the comlete page and theres not one bloody item an even the smallest gossip linked with us. We have gotten to the stage where even the likes of the media click merchants have given up on us getting anyone in.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Chelsea

I know it is so depressing.

Worst transfer window I have witnessed in more than 10 years as a Chelsea fan so far. Other contenders are 2007 (Malouda, Pizarro, Ben Haim, Sidwell, Ben Sahar) and 2010 (Ramires, Benayoun). Those signings were ok at best but they at least showed ambition to strengthen the squad in depth and in the right positions.

I really don't know what to make out of this window

We could save money to fund our stadium, but we don't as we want to splash out 50m+ on two young, unproven defenders who are no better than the young, unproven defenders we already got. But no we will never play them cos they did not cost 50m.

We could also spent the same money on players who would actually improve us but no.

btw Asier illaramandi wants to leave real. Would be a quality backup to Cech who canstring passes together and actually defend. But Jose "needs no midfielders" . Hey, we got Mikel. :fainthv9:

btw Asier illaramandi wants to leave real. Would be a quality backup to Cech who canstring passes together and actually defend. But Jose "needs no midfielders" . Hey, we got Mikel. :fainthv9:

Petr is in Arsenal, just put it behind you...