Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Muzzi Ozcan ‏@Muzziozcan

Arsenal will be making the transfer of the season ! The deal isn't to far from being complete ! Will update in the coming days

If true who? Vidal? Benzema?

Hmm one big signing per season it seems, something of the Ozil and Alexis caliber.

Cavani/Benzema/Higuain as strikers.

Or Vidal as the midfielder.

Take a stab at raphael from United.

Very pacey, brilliant going forward and if Jose can control his temper, would be a far better player than Ivan the striker.

Muzzi Ozcan ‏@Muzziozcan

Arsenal will be making the transfer of the season ! The deal isn't to far from being complete ! Will update in the coming days

If true who? Vidal? Benzema?

Doubt vidal or benzema. Wenger will probably buy a french player in ligue 1.. Maybe cabaye or a ligue 1 cb

Yes we are CHELSEA and dont go giving me no BS about being addicted to big name signings as Ive been around us long enough to know who we are thank you muchly.

But to say we have probably the best defense in the world then I'd upgrade 2 of them if I could and that would definitely strengthen our side.

Theres no way we will progress or make any impression in Europe if we dont upgrade the 1st team and if you're happy with that then no mate you dont have any ambition.

Im not saying there isnt room for improvement in the squad, but honestly who is there that will come in and walk into the starting 11? Maybe Reus? The others (Pogba, Koke, Bale, varane, etc.) are just not realistic transfer targets. Even Isco I would argue is not better than Oscar when Oscar is playing well.

And then there is the young players, Loftus-Cheek, Bertrand Traore, surely they deserve a chance to be squad players?

Im not having a dig at you, I think its great that you want Chelsea to improve. I just cant see how? Who would you bring in to improve the squad? Im really interested to know what your thoughts are.

Im not saying there isnt room for improvement in the squad, but honestly who is there that will come in and walk into the starting 11? Maybe Reus? The others (Pogba, Koke, Bale, varane, etc.) are just not realistic transfer targets. Even Isco I would argue is not better than Oscar when Oscar is playing well.

And then there is the young players, Loftus-Cheek, Bertrand Traore, surely they deserve a chance to be squad players?

Im not having a dig at you, I think its great that you want Chelsea to improve. I just cant see how? Who would you bring in to improve the squad? Im really interested to know what your thoughts are.

If we could manage the team through the forum in the form of a bloody great big poll then I would choose to TRY our hardest to upgrade 4 of the lads. Bane/Cahill/Willian/Oscar. Im not saying any of those 4 are crap because ON THEIR DAY each are great and Id happily keep them if possible. But no I dont think they are the best at what they do.

And I know we arent a team that every day named players want to progress to but we are getting there so why shouldn't we be at least trying to tempt them here. Try to get the very best possible. Whats wrong with trying? If it means we have to pay a bit over the top then I think its something we should do.

As for bringing in the lads well I certainly wouldn't make any of them starters any time soon but Mou knows that already. Slow n steady with maybe 10 mins here n there, getting used to the atmosphere, what its like to sit on the bench. Just because theyve gone thru the academy doesnt make them right for the 1st team.

Not all of us are going to agree with ANY player we have no matter who it is