Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Somebodys going to buy them tho why shouldnt we give it a go? I'm fed up of us supposedly setting our sights so low.

reus looks like staying at bvb.

pogba is not worth 80mil pounds. i am sorry but just not worth it.

sterling for 50mil pounds. maybe, but i will search around everywhere before throwing that kind of money at a 20 year old.

Just because Barca, the treble winners, targeted someone, we should sign him as well. Being targeted by Barca after a treble winning season is as sure a sign as there can be of a player being much better than Chelsea XI.

I still dread the day we decided not to go after Chygrynskiy. He was a dope defender.

so you just compared a nobody from shakhtar to one of the best players of the team that was CL finalists and la liga winners an year ago. fair enough, right?

also, lets see barca's "targets" in the past 2-3 years.

suarez - a nobody

rakitic - a nobody

turan - a nobody

neymar - a nobody.

again you can argue with vermalean, but it just seems barca that barca are a team which sets its sights on very very high transfer targets for its midfield and attack. and with turan, they have got a QUALITY player.

so you just compared a nobody from shakhtar to one of the best players of the team that was CL finalists and la liga winners an year ago. fair enough, right?

also, lets see barca's "targets" in the past 2-3 years.

suarez - a nobody

rakitic - a nobody

turan - a nobody

neymar - a nobody.

again you can argue with vermalean, but it just seems barca that barca are a team which sets its sights on very very high transfer targets for its midfield and attack. and with turan, they have got a QUALITY player.

I agree, Turan is a quality player and im sure Chelsea would have been interested if he was available for the right price.

Anyway, i'm still very happy with the squad we have, would just like to see a back up GK, a midfielder to replace Mikel and maybe another defender.

Hope Felipe Luis stays...very good player imo

bring in Begovic and Schneiderlin for me and we are looking very good.

Isco or Reus would be wonderful, but can't see either happening and this really would be a luxury buy.

Darmian will sign for United. 18 m + 2 add-ons

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/manchester-united-and-torino-have-reached-an-agreement-for-darmian-all-details-of-the-deal/

Great buy for United. One of the most talented RBs out their and better what they have at the moment (Rafael/Valencia)

Anyway, i'm still very happy with the squad we have, would just like to see a back up GK, a midfielder to replace Mikel and maybe another defender.

Hope Felipe Luis stays...very good player imo

bring in Begovic and Schneiderlin for me and we are looking very good.

Isco or Reus would be wonderful, but can't see either happening and this really would be a luxury buy.

No ambition for us you have.

Ramsey is amazing but he is not a number 10.

Sounds just like Oscar.

No ambition for us you have.

We already by far have the best squad in England and one of the best in Europe. The only difference between Chelsea and Barcelona is Messi. We have probably the best defence in the world, best keeper in the world, Matic, Fabregas, Costa and Eden Hazard. There are very very few players who could come in and strengthen the side we have.

So to say that I have no ambition because I don't see the need to spend mindlessly on good, but not great players, and rather we just bring in a few guys to add depth, tells me that you are just like the countless other fans out there with an addiction to big name signings. This is Chelsea FC not Real Madrid.

We already by far have the best squad in England and one of the best in Europe. The only difference between Chelsea and Barcelona is Messi. We have probably the best defence in the world, best keeper in the world, Matic, Fabregas, Costa and Eden Hazard. There are very very few players who could come in and strengthen the side we have.

So to say that I have no ambition because I don't see the need to spend mindlessly on good, but not great players, and rather we just bring in a few guys to add depth, tells me that you are just like the countless other fans out there with an addiction to big name signings. This is Chelsea FC not Real Madrid.

Yes we are CHELSEA and dont go giving me no BS about being addicted to big name signings as Ive been around us long enough to know who we are thank you muchly.

But to say we have probably the best defense in the world then I'd upgrade 2 of them if I could and that would definitely strengthen our side.

Theres no way we will progress or make any impression in Europe if we dont upgrade the 1st team and if you're happy with that then no mate you dont have any ambition.