Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

OK. My own personal English Dictionary! It was a joke!

Hey mate, remember our conversation yesterday about Jesé? http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.marca.com%2F2013%2F07%2F04%2Ffutbol%2Fequipos%2Freal_madrid%2F1372891983.html&act=url

Now you can tell me, that he won't leave Real Madrid if his spot is not secured... :)

Hey mate, remember our conversation yesterday about Jesé? http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.marca.com%2F2013%2F07%2F04%2Ffutbol%2Fequipos%2Freal_madrid%2F1372891983.html&act=url

Now you can tell me, that he won't leave Real Madrid if his spot is not secured... :)

Ok mate you win, The one thing i can say is Welcome to SB Jese, and congratulation to us all for our new signing Jese Rodriguez! Good luck to you,and break a leg!!! (BTW I couldn't understand shit from this "most reliable" and never writing lies news paper in Spain! I think there is something wrong with my translator) I told you mate I will puke rainbows IF he comes, but that will neve happen' he may go else were, but not here!

Ok mate you win, The one thing i can say is Welcome to SB Jese, and congratulation to us all for our new signing Jese Rodriguez! Good luck to you,and break a leg!!! (BTW I couldn't understand shit from this "most reliable" and never writing lies news paper in Spain! I think there is something wrong with my translator) I told you mate I will puke rainbows IF he comes, but that will neve happen' he may go else were, but not here!

Papers lie, but if you have an interview directly with the player and he says "I'm not sure that I will do", is that he is not sure about his future.

I'm not telling you that he will come to SB, don't get me wrong as I never said that. I'm just willing there is a chance for us, as I support Chelsea and want the best players with us.

PS: I'll recommend you something, breather before write, as It seems that your life goes with it. Keep it calm my Bulgarian friend ;)

Papers lie, but if you have an interview directly with the player and he says "I'm not sure that I will do", is that he is not sure about his future.

I'm not telling you that he will come to SB, don't get me wrong as I never said that. I'm just willing there is a chance for us, as I support Chelsea and want the best players with us.

PS: I'll recommend you something, breather before write, as It seems that your life goes with it. Keep it calm my Bulgarian friend ;)

Recommendation Noted! Thank God,that you told me I almost suffocated! Siempre me siento tranquilo mi amigo español (I'm always calm my Spanish friend or something like that) B)

Recommendation Noted! Thank God,that you told me I almost suffocated! yo siempre estoy tranquilo mi amigo español (I'm always calm my Spanish friend) B)

Good for you! Now if you like Jesé, start to pray or dance that someone from SB HQ notice that he isn't happy in Madrid, we might have a chance :)

PS: I'm just thinking in Thiago Alcántara, everyone said that he never would leave Barça, now is a different history.

Good for you! Now if you like Jesé, start to pray or dance that someone from SB HQ notice that he isn't happy in Madrid, we might have a chance :)

PS: I'm just thinking in Thiago Alcántara, everyone said that he never would leave Barça, now is a different history.

I was feeling a litle dancy lately! But I'm also an atheist, so no go there!