Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Your the idiot that said you would swap them for Mikel, Lampard and Ramires, who correct me if I'm wrong, but all played either in the DM role or sat on the bench last season. Paulinho is your typical box-to-box MF similar to Ramires, but a better attacker then defender.

Dembele is a CM, would you swap him for Mata??

The two idiots that liked your post are as clueless as you.

He correctly called you out for calling dembele and paulinho a dm. I dont think they have the better midfield, I wouldnt swap our midfield with theirs, but calling dembele and paulinho dm's is not correct. You yourself explained in this post that they are not dm's.

The fact that you needed to attack the people who liked his post tells everything about you. Tired of seeing people call others idiots for not having the same opinions, cant see a bright future when kids are being taught by people like these.

He correctly called you out for calling dembele and paulinho a dm. I dont think they have the better midfield, I wouldnt swap our midfield with theirs, but calling dembele and paulinho dm's is not correct. You yourself explained in this post that they are not dm's.

The fact that you needed to attack the people who liked his post tells everything about you. Tired of seeing people call others idiots for not having the same opinions, cant see a bright future when kids are being taught by people like these.

Your kidding right?? was i the one that said i would swap Ramires (Although he can be used in attack is a much better dm) Mikel (defensive mid) and Lampard (recently been in a CM/DM role) for Dembele, Sandro and PAulinho. So who was calling them defending mids??? Wasn't me! I simply asked if he would swap Hazard, Mata and Oscar for the 3 yids he was wanking over.

Your kidding right?? was i the one that said i would swap Ramires (Although he can be used in attack is a much better dm) Mikel (defensive mid) and Lampard (recently been in a CM/DM role) for Dembele, Sandro and PAulinho. So who was calling them defending mids??? Wasn't me! I simply asked if he would swap Hazard, Mata and Oscar for the 3 yids he was wanking over.

I agree with you that i wouldnt trade ramires mikel and lampard with those 3 as well. And judging from what he wrote, seems like he was only talking about our pivot players and didnt count mata oscar and hazard as a 'cm'. I was just mentioning you saying "So you would play with 3 defensive MF's? Good luck with that.." was incorrect. Unless you meant something else by it.

This whole post pretty much sums up how much of total idiot you are. God I hate football fans.

Quick question: do you guys think that our midfield would be better than Spurs if we bought DDR?

de Rossi on his own is better than anything spurs have. Paulinho is a good player but he is being massively over hyped IMO.

Quick question: do you guys think that our midfield would be better than Spurs if we bought DDR?

if we'll play Oscar-De Rossi-KDB, i think it can be deadly. But we should see... Spurs midfield really lacks creativity through.

Nacer Chadli prefers a move to England, Swansea allready got an offer rejected for the Belgian winger. Tottenham and Liverpool are also interested.

He also got offers from Locomotive Moscow and Shaktar Donetsk but doesn't really want to move there.

He got one year left on his contract.

So it is truly official that Stephan El Shaarawy will not leave Milan? So there isn't the slightest chance that anyone can buy him?

There was official announcement on AC Milan website few days ago that they held talks with "Faraon" and he said that he's a Milan fan and got no intention of leaving the club this summer.