Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Porto getting another colombian gem in Quintero.

I keep saying it we need to get some scouts in Colombia, they are starting to explode with talent.

We should just get Jose to buy all of Porto's scouts. Saves all these over inflated fees! I mean, surely they're cheaper than any player Porto have sold us and attempted to sell us?

And some prices they put on their player's head is just ridiculous. I'd be glad to see them without their main source of income: ripping everyone else off!

Arsenal have signed Yaya Sanogo. Looks like Wenger's been busy this summer playing Football Manager.

and playing as himself managing arsenal, and bring arsenal win EPL and CL. poor wenger he's rotting

The general view is that this is a pretty weak signing, and it would be for a team already in the top 4, but for a team trying to consistently start being in the top 6 and hopefully (for them) then the top 4 again I actually think this is a decent signing. He'll be good vs. slow teams in cup ties, tough teams like Stoke etc. (if their style remains next season). If Torres remains here I hope Toure starts against us some games though. The difference in pace between the two is incredible - in our favour.

1005087_10151721082120428_1188682568_n.j

Widely reported in the Portugal that Jose Mourinho is locked in a battle with his former club Real Madrid over Benfica's Nemanja Matic.

Sky Sports understands that Swansea City have made a move for Belgian international Nacer Chadli. http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8801963/Transfer-News-Swansea-City-want-Nacer-Chadli-from-FC-Twente

Belhanda officialy to Kiev.

Another talent wasted...

rumour was he changed his mind but he now denies this

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/7555/8802506/Younes-Belhanda-denies-talk-suggesting-he-could-back-out-of-Dynamo-Kiev-move

Also Jose net van ginkel yesterday apparently

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23148099?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Jesé again saved Spain in the u20. He might not have a secured spot in Real Madrid next year, and I'm saying from long time ago he will be more than awesome (if is not yet).

Bloody sign him.

AS a matter of fact I can.

1. Jose Mouriho - They can't stand eachother

2. He just want to play for Real and I'm pretty sure, Real want him to play for them for many Years.

I always can give my reasons and prove my point! and make them unbreakable. I was just lazy. But I think it's pretty obvious reasons!!!

Sorry mate, but the people when usually denies something, they give a reason. Could you provide yours?

Don't know if it's anything much to contribute but I've heard a good share of talk on a milan forum that Robinho is heading back to Brazil for about 10M.

Feels unusual remembering at least from my memory him not being super huge, but something back then, that 30-32 mil signing for city XD just now it seems to have dissapeared.

AS a matter of fact I can.

1. Jose Mouriho - They can't stand eachother

2. He just want to play for Real and I'm pretty sure, Real want him to play for them for many Years.

I always can give my reasons and prove my point! and make them unbreakable. I was just lazy. But I think it's pretty obvious reasons!!!

So you know that Mou and Jesé are enemies... and you know that Jesé (one of the most promising players) will play next year at R.M Castilla if he does not have an empty spot on the first team, just because he loves Real Madrid...

You may work for CSI or FBI, because this is information that few (even none) people knows...

You're funny Ican give you that He will play for Real Madrid and Not for Chelsea. Don't you think I want him here He's my most favourite non Chelsea player. I watched almost evrery one RM Castilla game just for him. I also want him here, but from the interviews of him I read he just basically blame Mourinho not giving him a lot of chances for the First Team. How can expect of him to come to the bridge and want to play under Mourinho. I Suggest You don't assume anymore! Assuming is BAD!

So you know that Mou and Jesé are enemies... and you know that Jesé (one of the most promising players) will play next year at R.M Castilla if he does not have an empty spot on the first team, just because he loves Real Madrid...

You may work for CSI or FBI, because this is information that few (even none) people knows...

Other than a CDM or two and a striker, does anybody else think there is another position that there should be another player signed for? Maybe a RB?

Not really, if Jose goes with the idea of adding youth for depth, then we could have a sufficient amount of options for each position, if we can sign one or two players. For right-back we have Wallace and Kalas, alongside Dave and the possible choice of Ivanovic there. Left back we have Cole and Bertrand, who i think are good enough - but also could have Van Aanholt if he doesn't get loaned out again.

For me we need to get rid of the dead wood, and bring in one or two players that will seriously improve the areas that we have lacked in - CDM and an actual striker - while also allowing enough depth to allow some youth players time on the field, early FA, League Cup, some lower teams in PL, etc. it could be enough to give us the depth that United have had over the years, as well as developing youth on our own terms instead of relying on another team.