Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

AC Milan will move right away to sign DROGBA once Pato's move to Corinthians is finally sanctioned on Thursday.

(I personally feel it'd be a great move for Drogba; not so great for Milan - for various reasons. I know we're now a 'top club', but Didier deserves to have played for 'one of the greatest clubs of all time' before he retires.)

AC Milan will move right away to sign DROGBA once Pato's move to Corinthians is finally sanctioned on Thursday.

(I personally feel it'd be a great move for Drogba; not so great for Milan - for various reasons. I know we're now a 'top club', but Didier deserves to have played for 'one of the greatest clubs of all time' before he retires.)

I really hope he rejects Milan and goes to Juventus. He will have a better team with real chances of clinching UCL and/or Serie A.

Juve is the biggest club in Italy, enough said.

I really hope he rejects Milan and goes to Juventus. He will have a better team with real chances of clinching UCL and/or Serie A.

Juve is the biggest club in Italy, enough said.

I still see Milan as the 'bigger' club simply having grown up watching the great Milan sides in the 90's.

However Juventus at this moment are certainly a much stronger team, and Drogba would fit in perfectly to their team IMO.

This. Especially if they aren't a significant improvement to the current squad.

If they're a good player and would improve the first-team, then I don't care what nationality they are.

The only reason I might agree with this is because we need more home-grown players, especially with Sturridge leaving.

New striker yes definetly, new CM possibly depends on McEachrans form as well as the fitness and stamina of Lamps, Ramires and Mikel. However CB is a definte no no. Has anyone seen Nathen Ake recently? Hes on the fringe of the first team andn eserves to be with some solid performances for The Youth team over the last few months. He is the brightest talent to emerge from our academy for a while, amd will only blossom into hopefully a first team regular. On top of this, I believe with the likes of Cahill, Ivanovic, Luiz and of course Terry, we defintely have enough stength there for Benitez to work with to create an even tighter defence.

Ok been trawling through FM / Internet and these players contracts are up in the summer: (good players)

1) Llorente

2) Walcott

3) IGNORE - Huntelaar - signed new deal 30th Dec...

4) Cristian Tello (promising young forward @ Barca) 10mill release clause!!!

5) Lewis Holtby (amazing on FM - could be useful here ;))

6) Sulejmani (striker for Ajax)

7) Flamini (ex-arsenal midfielder, average)

8) John Carew - lol, good plan B though, scored some good goals in prem from what I remember...

9) James McFadden - ok player

So lots of potential bargains, I would like:

1 + 2 + 4 and 5

Interested to hear your thoughts :)

Edit: Huntelaar signed new deal on 30th, updated to reflect, cheers to @Marvin123 for the info :)

Edit: Tello agreed new contract 10mill release clause, thanks to @slam dunk and @corner

Ok been trawling through FM / Internet and these players contracts are up in the summer: (good players)

1) Llorente

2) Walcott

3) Huntelaar

4) Cristian Tello (promising young forward @ Barca)

5) Lewis Holtby (amazing on FM - could be useful here ;))

6) Sulejmani (striker for Ajax)

7) Flamini (ex-arsenal midfielder, average)

8) John Carew - lol, good plan B though, scored some good goals in prem from what I remember...

9) James McFadden - ok player

So lots of potential bargains, I would like:

1 + 2 + 4 and 5

Interested to hear your thoughts :)

Huntelaar is not out of contract in the summer

Huntelaar is not out of contract in the summer
Did he sign a new contract in December then? As I know Schalke were worried about it? December was a bit of a boozy mess for me TBH so probably missed an announcement ?

Edit: Fuck he signed on Sunday, will edit original post