Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Well he was so close to joining Spurs over the summer and we did nothing about it.

Would be a real shame if he comes to the Prem and not to Chelsea.

28.5 Million is a lot to ask of Spurs. I know for a fact that Porto won't sell for any less. That is a fact.

He is not very big being 170cm (5 foot 7 for you Imperialists) but he is such a terrier. Much like Wisey except a better passer.

28.5 Million is a lot to ask of Spurs. I know for a fact that Porto won't sell for any less. That is a fact.

He is not very big being 170cm (5 foot 7 for you Imperialists) but he is such a terrier. Much like Wisey except a better passer.

i think his price will go down. contract ends in 2014 and i think this summer he'll be available for a lot less

walcott and another backup striker now

moutinho and coentrao in the summer and jose in the dugout. perfect.

A very expensive january window aswell, I think Falcao will come and maybe Pjanic
Obviously we aren't going to do it, just saying how good it would be. I would love to see Pjanic although we have de Bruyne who I personally rate higher. Definatley need a class striker, no doubt about it.

With the injury to Romeu I would like to see kdb recalled and actually given a chance... I don't want to see him recalled to sit on the bench but atm we have 3 players for 2 positions which isn't exactly a deep squad. Unless of course we buy another cm/dm in Jan.

I honestly believe that Walcott and Coentrao will be signed. I wouldn't complain about that (in fact I would be applauding) but Moutinho would really cap it all off.

Coentrao was signed by RM for 30 me euro, his fee is going to be too expensive.

I am not sure about walcot,we have moses already why do we need walcot

Coentrao was signed by RM for 30 me euro, his fee is going to be too expensive.

I am not sure about walcot,we have moses already why do we need walcot

I wouldn't say £15m-20m is too expensive. In comparison to other options at left back, Baines would be a similar price. Plus, a move to Madrid is seen as one of the biggest moves a player can make. Generally after you leave them, the fee is less than Madrid paid. Recent examples being Sneijder, Robben, and Huntelaar. The only exception being Robinho.

I know it is a lot for Spuds, but they had alreayd agreed to pay that much for him (he would be their highest ever transfer), but Moutinho asked more than the wages they were expecting and with the few time left, they couldnt reach an agreement.

It would be fucking awesome to steal him!

Not a priority though...