Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Moussa Sissoko would be great buy. Not expensive, but still realy class. He is getting into french starting eleven. Great on holding the ball, passing, can defend, but can also go forward. Seeing at options available, Sissoko looks one of the best.

Overal, we should look more into french league players, we alsways had great results from them (Drogba, Anelka, Malouda, Essien, Hazard,...)

@The Skipper, I'm intrigued into knowing why you want Darren Bent. He is rather quick and is a good finisher but isn't he at the level of say Jermain Defoe? Hasn't he had injury problems?

Exactly for the reasons you've stated. Bent is currently having a row with his manager at Villa and is not being played due to Benteke's good form (ideally if I was Paul Lambert I'd play both) so he would come at a relatively cheap price.

Putting him in the Defoe level bracket is just about right too - that's not a bad thing however. Since we've currently only got Sturridge and Torres as our strikers and we look a little bit light upfront (especially as Sturridge seems to be going now) Darren Bent would be an ideal addition to the squad. He's English (would replace Sturrridge as a HG), he's got a knack for scoring goals, he's a pretty big unit but still has very decent pace - and his price wouldn't be that excessive. If we could get him in for around £10m it would be good business by the club but I doubt the club are that sensible.

Bent, lmao. I actually would not have minded that a couple years ago, but a player that can't even start for Villa? please.

At a decent price why not get Bent in as a back up striker? I'm not saying we should buy him to become our number 1 striker - don't know why it's so funny to you.

At a decent price why not get Bent in as a back up striker? I'm not saying we should buy him to become our number 1 striker - don't know why it's so funny to you.

It's funny because there are better options than him, whether as back up or whatever. Only reason we could ever sign him would be because of homegrown rule like Turnbull, nothing else.

Moussa Sissoko would be great buy. Not expensive, but still realy class. He is getting into french starting eleven. Great on holding the ball, passing, can defend, but can also go forward. Seeing at options available, Sissoko looks one of the best.

Overal, we should look more into french league players, we alsways had great results from them (Drogba, Anelka, Malouda, Essien, Hazard,...)

Agreed sissoko will be a very good signing but on the other hand we can have diame who is very similar for a lot less then what sissoko will cost.