Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I wouldn't say £15m-20m is too expensive. In comparison to other options at left back, Baines would be a similar price. Plus, a move to Madrid is seen as one of the biggest moves a player can make. Generally after you leave them, the fee is less than Madrid paid. Recent examples being Sneijder, Robben, and Huntelaar. The only exception being Robinho.

You just mentioned all players that they were trying to sell for ronaldo era. I don't see they are desperate to offload coentrao and 30m euro is equal to 24 m pound. So he will cost more than that.

Moutinho ... Really? Another action figure sized playmaker we soo desperately need to battle the physicality of the Premier League!

I would much prefer to see a big, strong midfielder who has vision and composure in the mould of YaYa Toure. Along with the most obviously needed striker. Cole will not be leaving until the summer if he does intent to, so we can solve that problem then. Maybe Re-calling KDB wouldn't be such a bad idea considering he is an exceptional player and IMO cannot see why he wasn't kept here to evolve this season despite what some of you may think.

Moutinho ... Really? Another action figure sized playmaker we soo desperately need to battle the physicality of the Premier League!I would much prefer to see a big, strong midfielder who has vision and composure in the mould of YaYa Toure. Along with the most obviously needed striker. Cole will not be leaving until the summer if he does intent to, so we can solve that problem then. Maybe Re-calling KDB wouldn't be such a bad idea considering he is an exceptional player and IMO cannot see why he wasn't kept here to evolve this season despite what some of you may think.

Almost every team will welcome toure type player. Tbh I don't know who

Almost every team will welcome toure type player. Tbh I don't know who[/quote

Of course they would, he brings a presence of command with strength and vision. Something our midfield doesn't have when fielding such small and technical players. We need a BOSS and i'm not talking about Ingwa.

Moutinho is such a perfectly rounded player. A incredible example of what it means to be a modern footballer. Attacking MF, Centre MF, and Defensive MF he can play it all and will even play out wide as a winger if needed. He can pass, shoot, tackle, intercept, take set pieces, dribble and run around all day. He is in sublime physical shape playing around 40-50 per season and rarely if ever succumbs to injury. You've all seen what Yohan Cabaye and Mikel Arteta can do, well Moutinho can do all that just as well if not at a higher standard. Moutinho's only weakness is his height which is only 170cm (haha, even I'm taller than him!) which is even shorter than Mata. However he is of a stockier build than Juan and is probably stronger than him (albeit not by much).

^ any sign of malouda leaving in jan??? or is he leaving on a free in the summer?

No, but there is a possibility of us paying a portion of his 6 months wage and to let him leave.We could save £1m in the agreement. It could happen...

I would prefer coentrao for the left back spot.

Coentrao is a shit defender and is RM's second option. Why would we get rid of Cole to get a great expensive player, not top class?

Baines is cheaper, EPL adapted, English (have in mind that we will lose 3 English players: Cole, Lampard and Sturridge) and has room for improvement.

I'm for some reason starting to agree with those people who want 50m to be used on multiple positions instead of only Falcao.

Anyway i'd like to see Bony here in January, but the sad thing is he'll be going to ACN, so we might not get him.

People, are you living in reality?

Do you really think we will buy 3 players if we dont get Falcao?

GET REAL, it is him or no one else. This is how Roman is and he is not ready to change (just yet). I am not arguing the fact we need 3 cheap, but good, players. However, it looks likewe are kids expecting Santa. We all know how we do business.

People, are you living in reality?

Do you really think we will buy 3 players if we dont get Falcao?

GET REAL, it is him or no one else. This is how Roman is and he is not ready to change (just yet). I am not arguing the fact we need 3 cheap, but good, players. However, it looks likewe are kids expecting Santa. We all know how we do business.

You're pragmatic, we're idealists :D