Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

Most deluded group I have ever seen. Kai, Timo, Ziyech, Pulisic, Kovacic, Kante, Ballack, Hazard, Robben, Mikel, Kezman, Essien and many more... They wanted them all. They may get Sancho because we decided to go for other players only.

They are obsessed with us. Just go on RedCafe, always topics about Chelsea... They discussed how we spend now so much but if you take 19/20 and 20/21 season even with Kai they spent more overall.

I'm starting to think that report a while ago that Lampard rejected the idea of signing Sancho because it would blow most of our transfer money was true.

As for United they aren't getting Sancho, maybe next year but I doubt it with so many clubs.

Most deluded group I have ever seen. Kai, Timo, Ziyech, Pulisic, Kovacic, Kante, Ballack, Hazard, Robben, Mikel, Kezman, Essien and many more... They wanted them all. They may get Sancho because we decided to go for other players only.
They are obsessed with us. Just go on RedCafe, always topics about Chelsea... They discussed how we spend now so much but if you take 19/20 and 20/21 season even with Kai they spent more overall.

Apparently VdB is now better than all our midfielders combined according to these retarded bunch on Twitter[emoji1787]. You gotta give credits to them for spewing bs so shamelessly.

VdB is not better than any of our midfield three if you were selecting them of Kante Kovacic and Havertz.

If he was to sign tomorrow, would he walk into a different midfield than the above I posted? So lets say Kovacic, Mount Kante...No, his work rate is not of that of Mount and I wouldn't want Mount's development stagnation for to accommodate DvB

VdB is not better than any of our midfield three if you were selecting them of Kante Kovacic and Havertz.
If he was to sign tomorrow, would he walk into a different midfield than the above I posted? So lets say Kovacic, Mount Kante...No, his work rate is not of that of Mount and I wouldn't want Mount's development stagnation for to accommodate DvB

He can’t even walk into their team’s starting 11 with Matic Pogba and Penandes in the midfield.

At this point its pretty much clear that while we are strenghtening, City and United will definately too.

City is linked with KK again and if they get Messi too...United will likely buy Sancho next summer.

PL wont be easy stroll like it was past years with 1, 2 top teams.

5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

At this point its pretty much clear that while we are strenghtening, City and United will definately too.

City is linked with KK again and if they get Messi too...United will likely buy Sancho next summer.

PL wont be easy stroll like it was past years with 1, 2 top teams.

United had a good XI, made up a 6-point gap on Chelsea from February. Lack of depth was an issue but their first team was settled, not conceding stupid goals and the attack was creating chances. If United make an addition like Upamecano in defense then they suddenly become a serious force. Yes, he has a release clause for 2021 but I still think Leipzig will consider a higher offer this summer - maybe 60m +

42 minutes ago, Strike said:

United had a good XI, made up a 6-point gap on Chelsea from February. Lack of depth was an issue but their first team was settled, not conceding stupid goals and the attack was creating chances. If United make an addition like Upamecano in defense then they suddenly become a serious force. Yes, he has a release clause for 2021 but I still think Leipzig will consider a higher offer this summer - maybe 60m +

I don't think Upamecano will leave Leipzig this summer. There may be some sort of gentlemen agreement that he will be let go next summer as long as someone pay the release clause, after signing that new contract.

Just now, Styl1994 said:

Their attitude since winning the league hasn’t been right imo.

It was always impossible for Liverpool to maintain their winning form from earlier last season. A drop off was to be expected but to expect them to suffer a Mourinho Season is very, very unlikely. They might not win the title but they will still be up there.