Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

if all transfer for big 7 coming true,,i'll predict end of the season like this :

1st. City (KK & laporte could be good, and ferran - messi upfront is asisst guarantee)

2nd. Pool (thiago is miles ahead than wijnaldum, as long their attacking trio didn't get injured, no surprise if they get at least 2nd spot)

3rd. Chelsea (offcourse our transfer is massive boost to our attacking play, so do silva role would make an instant impact to our defense)

4th. Arsenal (wili, saliba, gabriel is pure high determination on defense system of arteta. i'll predict auba still get topscorer from fast counter attacking in every big match opponent)

5th. United (they're really missing the opportunity to sign Sancho, even VDB and let say upamecano arrival wouldn't make a big difference this season. except,,they still get all those silly penalty next season...

6th-7th. it's between lei - spurs - wolves again

4 minutes ago, blu35_army said:

if all transfer for big 7 coming true,,i'll predict end of the season like this :

1st. City (KK & laporte could be good, and ferran - messi upfront is asisst guarantee)

2nd. Pool (thiago is miles ahead than wijnaldum, as long their attacking trio didn't get injured, no surprise if they get at least 2nd spot)

3rd. chelsea (offcourse our transfer is massive boost to our attacking play, so do silva role would make an instant impact to our defense)

4th. Arsenal (wili, saliba, gabriel is pure high determination on defense system of arteta. i'll predict auba still get topscorer from fast counter attacking in every big match opponent)

5th. United (they're really missing the opportunity to sign Sancho, even VDB and let say upamecano arrival wouldn't make a big difference this season. except,,they still get all those silly penalty next season...

6th-7th. it's between lei - spurs - wolves again

I feel United would finish over Arsenal ... despite missing out Sancho (which is still possible) they still have better and set team over Chelsea & Arsenal. 

I think Everton will always just be Everton, James is finished for me, last big hoorah in a top league and they keep throwing money about but on players that are just failures.

Moise Kean, Iwobi, Tosun to name a few, can't see much changing with James, Doucoure and Allan. But that's just my opinion. They won't finish higher than eighth.