Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

but in the meantime Chelsea must go in search of a tip of thickness at least to lock the champions area

sounds like going cruising in a leather boy bar:D

Well, it's the  fundamental passage of the Blues season.

Yes, our tip with Morata isn't thick enough.  Limp, almost.

5 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Well, it's the  fundamental passage of the Blues season.

Yes, our tip with Morata isn't thick enough.  Limp, almost.

shame the only time he is limp is on the pitch:D

Image result for Alvaro Morata wife

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

shame the only time he is limp is on the pitch:D

Image result for Alvaro Morata wife

I'm wondering if theres not trouble on the homefront?

EVERY time he scores - yeah I know - He always gives it the 'A' to his Mrs Alicw but hes not done it for the past few. Instead he looks like a bear swallowing a bee hive!

A.jpg.d8d70770bd4bae4d9ce0bfcbaaaf8437.jpg

1 minute ago, DDA said:

There is actual real talk of him joining us. Not sure what to think about this one.

I'd take him on a 1.5 years contract, but wouldn't that leave Real without strikers?

CIES Football Observatory

n°245 - 07/01/2019

Values

Brand new list of top transfer values for big-5 league players

http://www.football-observatory.com/IMG/sites/b5wp/2018/245/en/

The first Weekly Post of the year presents the 100 big-5 league players with the highest transfer value according to the exclusive CIES Football Observatory algorithm. The 20-year-old French prodigy Kylian Mbappé(€218.5 million) tops the list ahead of Harry Kane (€200.3m) and Neymar (€197.1m).

Among the 27 footballers with an estimated value of more than €100m, sixteen play in the Premier League, five in the Liga, three in the Serie A, two in the Ligue 1 and one in the Bundesliga. Eleven nations have representatives with an estimated value of more than €100m: Brazil (6 players), England (5), France (5), Argentina (2), Portugal (2), Belgium (2), Egypt (1), Germany (1), Senegal (1), Uruguay (1) and Italy (1).

The transfer values for all big-5 league players is available online. A research note explaining the methodology used by the CIES Football Observatory and the criteria included in the algorithm is accessible here. Please contact us for more information and consultancies.

wp245a.svg?crc=258057546wp245b.svg?crc=214282313

lol, some interesting valuations

insane in fact

3 hours ago, mccg said:

If Zappa,Cahill,Fab,Drinkwater,Moses,Morata leave this transfer window , hell the board will be busy trying to get replacements/upgrades or we will be screwed for the rest of this season!

Fabregas and Morata need replacing properly, but not sure about the rest. 2017's terrible summer transfer window has left the squad bloated with some players that don't even really need replacing.

Drinkwater hasn't played yet so wouldn't be missed. Moses has now been overtaken by CHO so wouldn't need replacing. Sarri has also said that Cahill doesn't need replacing as we have Christensen and Ampadu.

Zappacosta probably should be replaced but to be honest I'd love Reece James to come back next season and play games as understudy to Azpi. He definitely has the potential to become first choice one day and 10-15 games next season as backup would be the next stage in his development. If the club did this though they'd either need to hang on to Zappa until the summer or make do. I guess if needed Rudiger or Ampadu could play at right back. Azpi is nailed on first choice and will be club captain when Cahill leaves so as long as he doesn't get injured he'll start most if not all games for the rest of this season.

Inter Looking At Modric, Milinkovic-Savic, Kroos & Kovacic For The Summer

https://sempreinter.com/2019/01/08/inter-looking-at-modric-milinkovic-savic-kroos-kovacic-for-the-summer/

This is great, hopefully they back off Barella and Tonali

'and If we send Kovacic back to RM, would love to see him go to Inter, as I really like him, he was great there before, and I like Inter

Bayern Munich sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic says the club have agreed a deal to sign French World Cup winner Benjamin Pavard in the summer.

great business from Bayern Munich again why can't our board do business like this instead we sign average level players the likes off drinkwater Zappa Alonso ffs

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

Bayern Munich sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic says the club have agreed a deal to sign French World Cup winner Benjamin Pavard in the summer.

great business from Bayern Munich again why can't our board do business like this instead we sign average level players the likes off drinkwater Zappa Alonso ffs

Pulisic is a start.

Bayern recruitment drive starts with World Cup winner Benjamin Pavard and they are still chasing Chelsea's Callum Hudson-Odoi

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/bayern-recruitment-drive-starts-with-world-cup-winner-benjamin-pavard-and-they-are-still-chasing-chelseas-callum-hudsonodoi-37695259.html

Bayern Munich have reached an agreement to sign French defender Benjamin Pavard, who will join the German champions on a five-year deal from next season, the Bavarian club's sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic said on Wednesday.

The 22-year-old currently plays for Bundesliga rivals VfB Stuttgart and was involved in France's 2018 World Cup final victory over Croatia in Russia, a tournament where he also scored a stunning goal in the Round of 16 win over Argentina.

"I can announce that we managed to get the services of Benjamin Pavard from July 1, 2019," Salihamidzic told reporters during a Bayern training camp in Qatar, without giving any financial details of the transfer.

"He signed a five-year contract.

"He can be deployed in various positions. He can play on the right. He is a young player, a world champions and we are happy to have signed him."

Snip

Grrrrrrrr

Another great option off the table.

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Bayern recruitment drive starts with World Cup winner Benjamin Pavard and they are still chasing Chelsea's Callum Hudson-Odoi

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/bayern-recruitment-drive-starts-with-world-cup-winner-benjamin-pavard-and-they-are-still-chasing-chelseas-callum-hudsonodoi-37695259.html

Bayern Munich have reached an agreement to sign French defender Benjamin Pavard, who will join the German champions on a five-year deal from next season, the Bavarian club's sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic said on Wednesday.

The 22-year-old currently plays for Bundesliga rivals VfB Stuttgart and was involved in France's 2018 World Cup final victory over Croatia in Russia, a tournament where he also scored a stunning goal in the Round of 16 win over Argentina.

"I can announce that we managed to get the services of Benjamin Pavard from July 1, 2019," Salihamidzic told reporters during a Bayern training camp in Qatar, without giving any financial details of the transfer.

"He signed a five-year contract.

"He can be deployed in various positions. He can play on the right. He is a young player, a world champions and we are happy to have signed him."

Snip

Grrrrrrrr

Another great option off the table.

£31.4m they got him for that a bargain 

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

£31.4m they got him for that a bargain 

I know! There are (as I always say) the best run club in the world. Grrrr. I cannot see them failing to prise away CHO. They are relentless in chasing their targets.

14 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I know! There are (as I always say) the best run club in the world. Grrrr. I cannot see them failing to prise away CHO. They are relentless in chasing their targets.

Marina Granovskaia Could learn a thing or two of bayern munich