Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I have not watched him but he's scored 19 goals in 21 games in this season, which is his first in Europe's top five leagues. 

Ooo, fair play. Another Belotti maybe! Got to be carefull with our next choice of striker. 

39 minutes ago, DDA said:

Who the fuck is Piatek? Never heard of him!

Do a search, a few months back we talked him into the ground. He is back to scoring goals again. I still would rather Haller or Jovic from Eintracht Frankfurt,  but Piątek is about at same level. Maybe better. Im a big fan.

Getting 2 of those 3 (and dumping gel boy Morata and plow horse Giroud) would be 2nd best thing to landing Icardi IMHO.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Do a search, a few months back we talked him into the ground. He is back to scoring goals again. I still would rather Haller or Jovic from Eintracht Frankfurt,  but Piątek is about at same level. Maybe better. Im a big fan.

Getting 2 of those 3 (and dumping gel boy Morata and plow horse Giroud) would be 2nd best thing to landing Icardi IMHO.

I like the look of Jovic so if you are saying this Piatek could be better, then I am excited to see if we get him. Bricadi is the dream but for some reason I just can't see us getting him. Got a feeling Madrid will come calling for him.

One goalscorer this window...Pls

Don't care what position he plays...striker/winger/midfielder...

Even a clown whom we can setup to take successful shots at goal.,and does nothing else, would still be welcome 

49 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

If arsenal will let us

Think Arsenal would seriously consider a 50-60 mil bid. It would allow them to invest in a winger.

Lacazette and his camp know the money at Chelsea is good and will realise the #9 position is up for grabs.

Fellow countrymen in Kante and Giroud at the club to help ease the transition.

I think this is a very plausible transfer.

13 hours ago, DYC. said:

Think Arsenal would seriously consider a 50-60 mil bid. It would allow them to invest in a winger.

Lacazette and his camp know the money at Chelsea is good and will realise the #9 position is up for grabs.

Fellow countrymen in Kante and Giroud at the club to help ease the transition.

I think this is a very plausible transfer.

I will be more than happy with lacazette but signing player from your rival is almost impossible these days unless the player is clearly not happy 

3 minutes ago, communicate said:

I will be more than happy with lacazette but signing player from your rival is almost impossible these days unless the player is clearly not happy 

Aubameyang is first choice. That’s what makes it possible for me.

His situation is somewhat similar to Welbeck back at Utd and Milner at City. Or more recently, Oxlade leaving Arsenal for Liverpool. All searching for a first XI spot.

If the money is right (transfer + wages), it’s possible.

1 minute ago, DYC. said:

Aubameyang is first choice. That’s what makes it possible for me.

His situation is somewhat similar to Welbeck back at Utd and Milner at City. Or more recently, Oxlade leaving Arsenal for Liverpool. All searching for a first XI spot.

If the money is right (transfer + wages), it’s possible.

Stop dreaming! You think genius board of ours will think of this and try to sign Lacazette? :lol: