Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

At this point i don't even give a fuck if we don't sign anyone. This season was lost even before it started, when we failed to address any of our problems during the summer (once again). Even with this team, i believe that we can manage to secure a CL spot for next season. As painful as it will be to watch the rest of our games, that is all the matters for this season.

For me, the biggest transfer would be to acquire a technical director who actually knows a thing or two about modern football and to replace that fucking useless Marina. This was we can finally rebuild during the summer.

14 minutes ago, Dingus said:

Left Back, 2 AM’s and another Striker-all of significant quality are required.

But we won’t get any of those.

At the rate this club works, that's 4 transfer windows if we are lucky.:lol:

On 12/01/2018 at 4:37 PM, Chelsea4 said:

I wouldn't get excited but in these days 'hope' is everything.

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

I’d take any of Weigl, Guerreiro or Pulisic. Maybe Dahoud or Passlack or Sancho worth looking at as well. 

We will probably sell Willian to earn more amazing money and brag how we are making profit with each year! :D

Hopefully we really sign someone like Mahrez to lift the spirits at the bridge, at the moment there are very dark clouds above...

I'm not sure the people in charge realize how radically a new LWB (Sandro) and a RW (Mahrez) would transform this team. If they understood this I bet they would at least try to do something. Surely the ≈100 million spent on these two players would not be a world ending scenario when you have a loan army the size of French Foreign Legion ready to be sold for large profits in addition to the deadwood in the first team squad that need to be sold as well.

At this point Alexis or Mahrez would be the most obvious transfers ever. Even if they cost alot. 

Althrough I dont rate either world class, they are miles above anything on our RW and we desperately need goals and creativity. 

Dybala is a complete pipe dream. People need to understand that this club will now be fetching in the Zappacosta's and Alonso's of this world, the sort of middle of the road players.

the Morata thing doesn't stand up in comparison because the club was forced up against the wall, we had a striker who was going and hardly any on the market available, we simply had no choice.

We are shopping in a totally different way now this club.