Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

We are rich, but we aren’t stupid. We went trough the fase of spending ridiculous amounts. The market is crazy these days, we can build a new stadium for the price of 1 superstar. In my opinion the board is trying to go trough the new stadium fase without repeating arsenals mistakes. We have the perfect manager. He is a warrior, our players really try with a few exceptions. That is what every sensible football fan wants - the 11 on the field to play as a team and to give 100% until the last whistle. On our day we can beat everyone and i would never use the word averege for our squad!

IHEANACHO AVAILIABLE?

Kelechi Iheanacho could be on his way out of Leicester City despite only signing in August.

Claude Puel has admitted he has too many strikers at the club and we've been told Leicester are willing to listen to offers for Iheanacho, Leonardo Ulloa and Ahmed Musa.

Bring him in loan i say!

1 hour ago, lluubbeenn said:

We are rich, but we aren’t stupid. We went trough the fase of spending ridiculous amounts. The market is crazy these days, we can build a new stadium for the price of 1 superstar. In my opinion the board is trying to go trough the new stadium fase without repeating arsenals mistakes. We have the perfect manager. He is a warrior, our players really try with a few exceptions. That is what every sensible football fan wants - the 11 on the field to play as a team and to give 100% until the last whistle. On our day we can beat everyone and i would never use the word averege for our squad!

Who sent you? Was it Marina or Roman himself??

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

Who sent you? Was it Marina or Roman himself??

The bit about not following gooners mistakes will hopefully not become a rality when our building work is going on cause you might thing we are being tight now but Ive seen a few ducks applying for the sports directors jobs all exercising their gluteus maximus!

Chelsea will make signing before Kenedy joins Newcastle - Sky Sports reporter

CHELSEA will not allow Kenedy to join Premier League relegation candidates Newcastle until they sign another left-sided player.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/902372/Chelsea-transfer-news-Kenedy-Newcastle-Sky-Sports

38 minutes ago, lluubbeenn said:

I have a lot of friends who are fans of lesser clubs. You should be ambitious and all, but we are one of the best clubs in the world, appreciate what you have.

Believe me, I appreciate the facts that I am lucky to support this fantastic club.

We still have time

Jst get the cheque book out roman n buy sanchez mahrez

Look at this crazy scary lineup

.....................Morata
Hazard.........sanchez........mahrez
........................kante
Alonso.................................moses
............cahill...christ...azpi
..........................tibo

On 09/01/2018 at 1:48 PM, mccg said:

IHEANACHO AVAILIABLE?

Kelechi Iheanacho could be on his way out of Leicester City despite only signing in August.

Claude Puel has admitted he has too many strikers at the club and we've been told Leicester are willing to listen to offers for Iheanacho, Leonardo Ulloa and Ahmed Musa.

Bring him in loan i say!

I’d take him if we were getting rid of Michy. Especially if the board don’t want to spend. 

1 hour ago, Mufassir08 said:

There really aren't many good strikers available who would be content with being second choice and won't cost a lot of money. Don't really see who we can bring in not only now but also in the summer tbh.

That's why I was so pissed when we missed on Llorente, would've been a decent for Conte, they even have worked before.
Right now, the 1st name that comes to my mind is maybe Deeney, I know, some will say it is almost like wanting Caroll, I wouldn't even mind Carroll for a second option here, but he is too injury prone imo. But the team really needs someone who can win 1st ball and get in some physical fight, because more than 50% of the time, we try to play with long balls which Morata struggles to take into control. These two are English and I am sure they qualify to the standards of our deluded board. Another option might be Benteke, but I don't really rate him so highly and lately he is utter sh8t. Also not homegrown.

If we look at other leagues, Sebastien Haller is having a great season with Eintracht Frankfurt. 23 years old, 1.90m. I think he came from Netherlands last summer and is a big threat for all defenders in Germany. Another reasonable, maybe, deal could be Bakambu from Villarreal. Not so tall and physical as Haller, but he has some speed in his feet and is scoring regularly for the yellow submarine for some time now. There are definitely some options the team can look at and I hope we find some good striker soon, because I think Morata will need more time before stepping up as a main striker for a big team.

P.S: I just saw on twitter Bakambu taking madicals for completing a transfer in China(Not really sure, the original text is in French)<_< Really, really big disappointment, he is definitely a striker which brings attention and can play in a big team from Europe. Also, it is said that this deal will make him the most expensive African footballer.

That's why I was so pissed when we missed on Llorente, would've been a decent for Conte, they even have worked before.
Right now, the 1st name that comes to my mind is maybe Deeney, I know, some will say it is almost like wanting Caroll, I wouldn't even mind Carroll for a second option here, but he is too injury prone imo. But the team really needs someone who can win 1st ball and get in some physical fight, because more than 50% of the time, we try to play with long balls which Morata struggles to take into control. These two are English and I am sure they qualify to the standards of our deluded board. Another option might be Benteke, but I don't really rate him so highly and lately he is utter sh8t. Also not homegrown.

If we look at other leagues, Sebastien Haller is having a great season with Eintracht Frankfurt. 23 years old, 1.90m. I think he came from Netherlands last summer and is a big threat for all defenders in Germany. Another reasonable, maybe, deal could be Bakambu from Villarreal. Not so tall and physical as Haller, but he has some speed in his feet and is scoring regularly for the yellow submarine for some time now. There are definitely some options the team can look at and I hope we find some good striker soon, because I think Morata will need more time before stepping up as a main striker for a big team.
Bakambu's move to China for £40m is supposedly done.