Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Just saw it on twitte mate, really disappointed...<_>
Auba is meant to be next. Thought the new rules over there had put an end to such moves for a bit, but I guess Tevez's departure has made room.

Will never understand these moves for players in their prime/good form.

Looking beyond Alex Sandro: 15 potential left wing-back targets for Chelsea compared

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2018/1/11/16875030/chelsea-left-wing-back-search-potential-transfer-targets-scouting-statistics-comparison

Go compare go compare

49 minutes ago, mccg said:

Looking beyond Alex Sandro: 15 potential left wing-back targets for Chelsea compared

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2018/1/11/16875030/chelsea-left-wing-back-search-potential-transfer-targets-scouting-statistics-comparison

Go compare go compare

Just looks like my wanting Telles over Sandro (mainly because of price) is right. And anyone with a eye on the future should buy Sessegnon.

It would be good if we transfer the transfer team. Whether its the scouts or the kinky looking Geanny they need upgrading.Whoevers ideas it was in the 2010-13 seasons to get these amongst others Lukaku,Mata,Cahill,De Bruyne,Eden,Romeu,Bamford,Oscar,Dave,Moses,Ramires,Torres,Luiz,Tibo

I'd take Giroud in a heartbeat as our backup striker but I'm not sure he sees himself as such. That's why he wants out of Arse, no? He'd be in the same situation here as he is there. Maybe a few more opportunities. He could probably return to France and be the main man, though.

Really, the only reason we even signed anyone this month was because it had been in the works for months and Barkley cost peanuts. I'll be very surprised if anyone else comes in or goes out.

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

So United today strongly linked with Alexis, Lucas Moura, and Pulisic for the summer. Meanwhile, the club which needs attacking reinforcement more than any other in the top 6 (us) are really not even linked with any attacking player other than Andy Carroll.

It’s so tiring. This club has no ambition anymore :(.

Is anyone surprised though... Nope!! Know that they don't want to spend loads of whatever but with the squad we have there's no option. It needs changing. Otherwise long long long half of season. Which probably will be anyway! 

All our links go elsewhere or turn out to be just rumours. 

18 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

It’s so tiring. This club has no ambition anymore :(.

This is why if I were Conte I'd seriously consider leaving in the summer to PSG or Milan. Clubs who are hugely ambitious and will sign any players he wants. I wouldn't blame him or be mad at all if he left. 

Chelsea have now sunk back to the Arsenal or Spuds level where we only look for bargains and up and coming talent which we have to take a massive risk on rather than proven, top class players. Signing any established top level player is a huge ordeal and only ever happens once we've sold a player for a similar amount. One in, one out.

We can't challenge City and United with this policy going forward. You can bet your last penny that the United board will be shitting themselves about the prospect of watching their Manchester rivals doing better than them for the next few years so they'll probably give Mourinho £300m more to spend this summer.