Hamilton
Followers 12

• Replies 29.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool and Dortmund have reached an agreement over the transfer of Reus. They've agreed it's never going to happen. [emoji23]

It reminds me the day when we signed Hector and Djilobodji on the same day.

What the fuck? After being one of the best midfielders in the Bundesliga this year, I honestly think he should have a say in his future. I'm pretty sure he would be happy either returning to Chelsea o

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

It's alright, Marina fucked off to Italy, free holiday, had 4 summits and came home with fuck all to show for it.

Hope she had cracking time though

Split arse cunt ain't she lol

43 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

It's alright, Marina fucked off to Italy, free holiday, had 4 summits and came home with fuck all to show for it.

Hope she had cracking time though

Don't forget her free holiday to nice aswell where she was reported ready to sign two new players 

1 hour ago, Blusan Alamb said:

I am a bit worried now. Good players are not available at the moment, so we could end up making the same mistakes as before i.e. buying average players.

Plenty of good players left, the other leagues are just waiting for our window to close for inbounds so we don't drive up prices. The FA fucked us in the arse and didn't even buy us chocolates.

I only list position we are in trouble in

GK 

Thomas Strakosha (loan them Courtois for the last year of contract to give them over a year to replace Strakosha, we will lose him on a free anyway next summer)

Alphonse Areola <<<< best easy buy

Jasper Cillessen ( we should have swapped Alonso for him, as Barca sold Digne and no real LB back-up now of quality, but we waited too long to buy LB replacent)

Gianluigi Donnarumma (much harder now that CAS reversed AC Miln'a Europe ban)

André Onana

Sergio Rico

Gerónimo Rulli

CB

as we have apparently lost both Rugani and Caldara)

Benjamin Pavard     my first choice

Thilo Kehrer my 2nd choice and would be very affordable, great young CB, perfect for Sarriball

Malang Sarr

Filip Benkovic

Dayot Upamecano

Rúben Dias

Matthijs de Ligt

Panagiotis Retsos

Jonathan Tah

Stefan Savic

Konstantinos Manolas

Manuel Akanji

Nico Elvedi

LB

Alex Sandro (Juve need cash to buy Pogba)

Alex Telles  LOVE him, we should have bought him when Juve fucked us on Alex Sandro last year

José Gayà

Alejandro Grimaldo

Wendell

RB (in trouble only if we had sold Zappacosta, the list left is FAR thinner than it was a month ago)

Benjamin Henrichs

Mario Gaspar

Thomas Meunier

Mário Fernandes

Lukas Klostermann

Andrea Conti

AMF

Anderson Talisca (my first choice, loan to China ends in January, which is when we need to pounce, he would be a monster in Sarriball)

Kai Havertz superb 19yo, is my second choice of what is left and at what price

Carlos Soler  my theird choice, great 21yo, I MIGHT rate him over Havertz even

Lucas Paquetá   20yo potential superstar, playing at Flamengo atm

Nabil Fekir (too much money asked for him IMHO)

Luis Alberto   good fit if we could pry him away from Lazio, which would be crazy hard, Liverpool were fools to sell him (now they have a hole there with Coutinho having left)

Bruno Fernandes

Pablo Fornals

RW

Leon Bailey (by far my number 1 want)

Suso ( similar to pedro and Callejon, but only 24, my 2nd choice)

Ousmane Dembélé (too expensive if Hazard is not sold, and hazard is going no where)

Federico Chiesa  superb young Italian

Federico Bernardeschi

Christian Pulisic  overpriced IMHO

Wilfried Zaha     WAYYYY over preiced

Florian Thauvin  26 goals last year as a winger

Striker

Martial (we all know the deal here)

Mauro Icardi (probably our biggest fuck up, his release clause was only £98m for 2 weeks (July 1 to July 15) would have been a STEAL of the year, disastrous cock up by our SHIT board

crazy roll the dice wild card......... Mario Balotelli  (he is a free agent atm, and he turned it around massively in Nice)

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Plenty of good players left,

GK 

Jasper Cillessen

Gianluigi Donnarumma

CB

Benjamin Pavard    

LB

Alex Sandro (Juve need cash to buy Pogba)

Alex Telles

RB

Benjamin Henrichs

AMF

Anderson Talisca

Nabil Fekir

RW

Leon Bailey (by far my number 1 want)

Striker

Martial

Mauro Icardi

Mario Balotelli

Picard.gif.8d80f6707c63b84183065b75e444d086.gif

Added Balotelli cause he is free! agent

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Picard.gif.8d80f6707c63b84183065b75e444d086.gif

Added Balotelli cause he is free! agent

Oh, shit, I added him in another, forgot him here!!

GOOD CATCH!

he is so worth a roll of the dice at this point

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Oh, shit, I added him in another, forgot him here!!

GOOD CATCH!

he is so worth a roll of the dice at thsi point

No ya didn't ya nutter. You aded him at the bottom!  c5060f53c6f88516a033f9e65009b39b.gif

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

No ya didn't ya nutter. You aded him at the bottom!  c5060f53c6f88516a033f9e65009b39b.gif

Oh, yes, so I did. I am distracted atm, we are feeding the serval live rats and ourselves live wine.:drunk:

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Oh, yes, so I did. I am distracted atm, we are feeding the serval live rats and ourselves live wine.:drunk:

And Ive just made a fresh pitcher of margaritas, made some munchies and cleaned the Volcano ready for the lads to come round

9 minutes ago, AOIRO said:

Sell Willian and Morata and Drinkwater

Get Martial and SMS and Pulisic

Selling those 3 yields £150m if we are lucky.

The 3 to buy will cost around £260 to £275m. Zero chance the board drops £110 to £125m more in net spending.

jesus fucking christ are we inept compared to other top 10 clubs

Atletico loan Sime Vrsaljko to Inter Milan (with option to buy), sign Santiago Arias from PSV

http://www.espn.com/soccer/atletico-madrid/story/3580367/atletico-loan-sime-vrsaljko-to-inter-milan-sign-santiago-arias-from-psv-eindhoven

https://www.serpentsofmadonnina.com/2018/8/1/17640630/problem-solved-inter-milan-officially-sign-sime-vrsaljko-atletico-madrid-serie-a

Inter get Vrsaljko, who is MILES better than Zappacosta, and arguably better for Sarriball than Azpi (he is a bomber at overlapping runs and still has the lungs to still be a beast on defence, although I deffo rate Azpi better at defence) for only £21m (he is double the value of Zappacosta in terms of quality)

Atetico Madrid, at same time, sign a really good replacement in Arias for only around £9m! Arias was 3 in a row Eredivisie champ, and player of the year once

Transfermarkt (which you can usually double or so their mid level valuations, had him at 18m euros, so should have went for close to 25-30m quid

both are only 26, born 3 days apart (lol, just like me and my wife:blink:) in fact they are like only 40ish days apart from us in age

13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

jesus fucking christ are we inept compared to other top 10 clubs

Atletico loan Sime Vrsaljko to Inter Milan (with option to buy), sign Santiago Arias from PSV

http://www.espn.com/soccer/atletico-madrid/story/3580367/atletico-loan-sime-vrsaljko-to-inter-milan-sign-santiago-arias-from-psv-eindhoven

https://www.serpentsofmadonnina.com/2018/8/1/17640630/problem-solved-inter-milan-officially-sign-sime-vrsaljko-atletico-madrid-serie-a

Inter get Vrsaljko, who is MILES better than Zappacosta, and arguably better for Sarriball than Azpi (he is a bomber at overlapping runs and still has the lungs to still be a beast on defence, although I deffo rate Azpi better at defence) for only £21m (he is double the value of Zappacosta in terms of quality)

Atetico Madrid, at same time, sign a really good replacement in Arias for only around £9m! Arias was 3 in a row Eredivisie champ, and player of the year once

Transfermarkt (which you can usually double or so their mid level valuations, had him at 18m euros, so should have went for close to 25-30m quid

both are only 26, born 3 days apart (lol, just like me and my wife:blink:) in fact they are like only 40ish days apart from us in age

This is Granny's first real window, and she's failing miserably.  She's (usually) very good at extracting fees for players, but that's it.  Anything that is time sensitive is a mess.

People complained about Emenalo and the last 2 summers.  It seems that he wasn't the weak link.

I'd really love it if we got Campos in as DoF.