Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Honesty if you were board of director or anyplace in charge of transfers we would of signed half the fucking world by now.

I just put this option, sure he is not Chelsea material, but its better than Torres. And since we arent linked with any striker...

Besides, If someone puts few names, it doesnt mean that he would sign them all. If I name three strikers in three posts, only one of three would come, not all.

Werent you one of those who want Isco here?

I just put this option, sure he is not Chelsea material, but its better than Torres. And since we arent linked with any striker...

Besides, If someone puts few names, it doesnt mean that he would sign them all. If I name three strikers in three posts, only one of three would come, not all.

Werent you one of those who want Isco here?

I'm not picking an arguement I'm just saying, and no I've never mentioned anything about Isco on this forum.

Now Luiz is injured we fuckin need a proper CM. We only got Ramires and Lamps left and both are playing on their last legs already. Which retard is responsible for entering the season with such a thin squad and letting Essien and Meireles go unnecessarily? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2267930/David-Luiz-faces-weeks-injured-Chelsea-problems-mount.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Hear the Momo Diame roumour would be back, no idea if he really is that good or only plays so good against us, cos his stats are shit.

I prefer if we didn't buy anyone rather than doing panic buys.. will be bad for us in the long run. I think that with the squad we have, be it as thin as it is, we are able to capture 3rd place and do some more rational buys in the summer.

Really? We're a few more injuries/suspensions away from fielding 'no-name' players...

Our Board has royally fucked up - putting everybody out on loan... There's also the risk that Mikkel or Moses get injured in AFCON... Plus, if someone is playing shit, we have no backup for them.

I just dont get how you (or anybody - not personal mate :)) that we have enough depth... We've been playing like dogshit - a team in 9th has dominated us... I think we need to take the 'blinkers' off and see what's really happening here...

Spurs finding form, Liverpool (shockingly) finding form - Utd + City well clear of us now, Everton continuing to be hard to beat (man if they had a striker I'd be worried) - so we could easily lose 4th place again...

Would love to see KDB recalled and for him to make that position in the pivot his, but i don't want him recalled to sit on the bench for the rest of the season. We could definitely do with bringing another player in because of how extremely thin we are. We greatly miss victor moses, that is for sure as he gives us something we don't have (marin maybe the exception but he never plays), so hopefully we can get him back sooner rather than later but we could still do with one more... I think we will as it would be a rarity for us not to sign someone on deadline day.

Really? We're a few more injuries/suspensions away from fielding 'no-name' players...

Our Board has royally fucked up - putting everybody out on loan... There's also the risk that Mikkel or Moses get injured in AFCON... Plus, if someone is playing shit, we have no backup for them.

I just dont get how you (or anybody - not personal mate :)) that we have enough depth... We've been playing like dogshit - a team in 9th has dominated us... I think we need to take the 'blinkers' off and see what's really happening here...

Spurs finding form, Liverpool (shockingly) finding form - Utd + City well clear of us now, Everton continuing to be hard to beat (man if they had a striker I'd be worried) - so we could easily lose 4th place again...

Like mentioned before by some, we can use recall options. The thing is, we will have loans returning, people coming back from injuries, players returning from national duties. I think I expressed myself wrongly. Our squad is thin, 100% agree and we need reinforcements, but I'd rather if we bought players that can really help the team not go on a panic buy spree getting anyone for any price. We are in the same boat, just I couldn't really put my thoughts into words.

Recall a few of the loaness - Panic buying dones not make sense and if their is a manager change is the summer (special once) he will want his own signings,

I'm waiting to waiting on the article where Rafa goes back to liverpool and tries to sign Lucas -

Astounding how we haven't brought anyone else in yet when we have such obvious weaknesses. We need to be proactive and get players in now to ensure top 4 not reactive and hope we get top 4 and then buy.

Really hope the board have something going on in complete secrecy. Act while we are in a good position on the table.