Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I want us to resign Scott Sinclair. I miss him. Under the correct guidance he'd probably be about as useful as Moses currently is.

I mean, if we were to rest Hazard for a game, I for one would sure feel safe having Sinclair on the wing now that he's improved so much. Such a shame that Man City bought him.

It'd also be good for HG.

Ps: I do agree on the talent gathering/business outlook problem though. I wonder what you would propose to Roman if you had the chance. I don't seem to see a way out of the situation as is for now ....

If I may but keep in mind it´s my prop.

I would not have let Drogba go. He could have played the odd game or approx. 30 minutes as a subbed. Lukaku I would have kept at home & sold Torres even at a loss. Consequently sign Lamps & Cole too for 2 years. Roman should change this policy of over 30 & you are out, I feel.

If I may but keep in mind it´s my prop.

I would not have let Drogba go. He could have played the odd game or approx. 30 minutes as a subbed. Lukaku I would have kept at home & sold Torres even at a loss. Consequently sign Lamps & Cole too for 2 years. Roman should change this policy of over 30 & you are out, I feel.

Sounds sensible to me. Drogs still in, young Lukaku with a fair shot at playing times. Torres will anyway be sold at a loss and i fear it will be the only way. Lampard and Cole (especiall hm I see gong about for a good amount of time).

In addition: lets get this deep playmaker by having Kdb back. Let him learn here. I know I am biased as a Belgian, but he is the genuine article. Plus: he is already ours.

Sounds sensible to me. Drogs still in, young Lukaku with a fair shot at playing times. Torres will anyway be sold at a loss and i fear it will be the only way. Lampard and Cole (especiall hm I see gong about for a good amount of time). In addition: lets get this deep playmaker by having Kdb back. Let him learn here. I know I am biased as a Belgian, but he is the genuine article. Plus: he is already ours.

I just made my prop & it will never happen, I feel.

Recently, all I see is Chelsea buying these kids but not offering them anything.

Courtois is one, now Piazon is going to a club almost bankrupted. Recently, Málaga were stopped to compete in CL, I believe. The club is in deep debt.

I just made my prop & it will never happen, I feel.

Recently, all I see is Chelsea buying these kids but not offering them anything.

Courtois is one, now Piazon is going to a club almost bankrupted. Recently, Málaga were stopped to compete in CL, I believe. The club is in deep debt.

True.

Isn't it hilarious that Arsenal still haven't bought anyone? The one big club that is in the most obvious need for reinforcements hasn't done shit.

If we beat them this weekend I reckon their supporters will riot and force Wenger to panic buy a couple of cheap players just to say he tried. Their top 4 hopes will be in serious jeopardy if we win.

Isn't it hilarious that Arsenal still haven't bought anyone? The one big club that is in the most obvious need for reinforcements hasn't done shit.

If we beat them this weekend I reckon their supporters will riot and force Wenger to panic buy a couple of cheap players just to say he tried. Their top 4 hopes will be in serious jeopardy if we win.

May I just point out ?

According to Wenger: Arsenal have complete squad, I read.

Somebody, should just walk up to him tonight & hammer this dimwit.

Remy hasn't even scored for Marseille this season and M'Vila is a pretentious diva that whines when things aren't going his way. Also M'Vila beats up little kids.

M'Vila isn't even half as good as Mikel. I've never rated him and I rated him even less after playing like a moron on the Euros.

No way those two are going to save QPR.