Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Shocking to hear Cahill's left. He's only 31 or so, he has another 2-3 years of top quality performance to give in any team hovering near the CL spots in any European league. He's gone too early to the graveyard that is the MLS.

I think it was the right time. His last 12 months shows he was in decline. Time for him to take it easy and rake in the money. Well deserved money at that.

Shocking to hear Cahill's left. He's only 31 or so, he has another 2-3 years of top quality performance to give in any team hovering near the CL spots in any European league. He's gone too early to the graveyard that is the MLS.

I'm glad to hear it, annoying twat just loved scoring against us :D

I wonder what this will do for Cahill's international career. It would make it more difficult to be chosen I imagine.

Nah, we have had players chosen from the J-League and that would be as strong as the MLS, if not a tad stronger.

Sorry, eplagent007 says that Hulk will sign for Chelsea after olympics. Is that true? :blush: #TeamHulk

The Best Chelsea's Formation season 12/13

250712051508.png

I just cannot help but laugh at line ups like this.

So all our midfielders and forwards are attacking minded?, and Lampard is not a true defensive minded player, he's just alternate. That's a formation what will give us much more trouble than we can give trouble.

Yeah, Mikel has to play as a midfielder ahead of Oscar. I think we should go like this:

7a1e3c4949f2bf08494c1488f8264a02.png

Leaving Oscar on the bench to come on for Lampard/Hazard whenever they tire. 15 starts and 15 appearances from the bench would be reasonable for Oscar, unless he outperforms Lampard or Hazard.

Oh yeah and whatever you say about Sir Alex, he wasn't the man who spunked 97 million on Mutu, Shevchenko and Torres.

Mikel is shit too, if we want to Challenge for the title we need to get rid of average players like him.

Time to get a good defensive midfielder, right back and a cheap striker and we will be sorted.

Perhaps a winger too but i don't know.

Mikel is shit too, if we want to Challenge for the title we need to get rid of average players like him.

'Mikel is shit' makes all the rest of it pointless.

We could wring any concession we wanted from a club like Man United in exchange for the services of Mikel.