Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

4 minutes ago, manpe said:

They should be looking for a no1 keeper instead. De Gea is wank. May I suggest Kepa? 😇

Kepa is too good for United. 

See United fans get hyped again if they sign Casemiro. That lad is still good and is exactly what they need thb. 

Edited by Gundalf

8 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Kepa is too good for United. 

See United fans get hyped again if they sign Casemiro. That lad is still good and is exactly what they need thb. 

I hope Casemiro doesn't go there. Why would he? Other than money of course. Hopefully they get Rabiot at most, ideally no one and be stuck with McFred.😏

Casemiro is so massively overrated. His reputation is hugely inflated due to the club he plays for. Benefited greatly from having some of the greatest players of this generation around him. He’s mediocre technically and he’s a walking foul machine.

Exactly like last summer when United fans were over the moon about Varane thinking they’ve signed the best CB in Europe, it’ll be the same here. They’re all dreaming themselves about Casemiro thinking they’re getting the best DM in the world. Like most of their recent signings I think he’ll be average.

I’d be much more annoyed/worried if they got De Jong.

5 minutes ago, manpe said:

I hope Casemiro doesn't go there. Why would he? Other than money of course. Hopefully they get Rabiot at most, ideally no one and be stuck with McFred.😏

Of course because United almost doubled his current wage.

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Casemiro is so massively overrated. His reputation is hugely inflated due to the club he plays for. Benefited greatly from having some of the greatest players of this generation around him. He’s mediocre technically and he’s a walking foul machine.

Exactly like last summer when United fans were over the moon about Varane thinking they’ve signed the best CB in Europe, it’ll be the same here. They’re all dreaming themselves about Casemiro thinking they’re getting the best DM in the world. Like most of their recent signings I think he’ll be average.

I’d be much more annoyed/worried if they got De Jong.

Casemiro will fix some of their issue in midfield, De Jong in other hand won't. Their midfield is already non existent without a proper DM.

Edited by Blues Forever

11 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Casemiro will fix some of their issue in midfield, De Jong in other hand won't. Their midfield is already non existent without a proper DM.

What they need most is a highly technical, calm, classy midfielder who pulls the strings and runs the game which is what FDJ is. Like Jorgi does for us. Casemiro is a destroyer. 

If they get Casemiro + another midfielder then they’ll have done extremely well. If he’s their only midfield signing I think they’ll still be in trouble there.

Just now, Pizy said:

What they need most is a highly technical, calm, classy midfielder who pulls the strings and runs the game which is what FDJ is. Like Jorgi does for us. Casemiro is a destroyer. 

If they get Casemiro + another midfielder then they’ll have done extremely well. If he’s their only midfield signing I think they’ll still be in trouble there.

Most of United journos has been saying it will be Casemiro + another CM.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Ig they wanna make a midfield of 3 with Casemiro, Eriksen and Bruno, Casemiro only here to destroy and the other 2 to control and create. Could work.

28 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

It’s shambles

this like American military contracts

they have to pay 30k for a tent just cos the producer knows how big a budget they have 

It is somewhat like that. They pay that much because someone in that producer's company donated a large amount to the politician's campaign so he get's the contract awarded for a ridiculous figure. I swear we have the most corrupt government officials, everyone knows it is happening, and yet nothing is done.

I’m not even bothered about United’s business or worried at all. At least not yet. 

Lisandro Martinez - tiny CB who has already looked like he’s going to be repeatedly targeted and hasn’t even played a serious team yet

Malacia - a kid so who knows what he is

Eriksen - good player but not spectacular

Casemiro - great for Madrid when surrounded by world class players all over the pitch. Don’t think he’ll look nearly as good in a shambolic United side.

Antony - if they spend £80m or more on him I’ll laugh. He has gigantic flop written all over him. Telling that no other big club except United is after him.

If we did the exact business that they’re doing I’d be depressed. I wouldn’t have a single one of those players here. Now, if they go out and somehow get De Jong and a class striker in addition to all of that then they’ll have done well. But up until now their window looks poor.