Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

2 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Kimmich and Goretzka

RM, Barca, PSG, Manure, and Citeh will be all over them

unfortunately they would blow out our wage structure

the lack of a modern, huge revenue-producing stadium is going to fuck us more and more down the road

Edited by Vesper

Well done to the board, dedicated to all the Ziyech guys on here who pretended we got the better deal while this guy will kill it at United for the next century as we most likely will be searching for a Ziyech replacement next summer, another masterclass from Marina.

Edited by R2D2

LOL, the base fee (£77m) is only £5m more than what Arse paid for PeePee (and Ornstein is reporting £72.9m ie. 85m euros, not 90m euros)

and his wages are not bad at all

£250K PW for 5 years

Manure did damn well

hat tip to the cunts for a change

Edited by Vesper

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

I think Sancho will be very good for them but I just don’t think he’s going to be the transformational, transcendent game changer that their fans think he will be.  

coin flip if he can

IMHO there are only 20 players who can potentially have a transcendent effect on any team , and some are rapidly ageing out soon

Messi

CR7

Lewa

Mbappe (the euro choke is utterly meaningless other than for banter)

Håland

KDB

Neymar (I now, I now, he is hated, but shit, I would take him here if he came on a free, lolol)

Kante

and then the more iffy ones (again I mean NOW for some, as many on this list are not young at all, or are in the end of true prime age, and some are based off future play)

Kane

Sancho

Lukaku

Salah

Oblak

Grealish

VVD (if healthy, and yes I know he is 30yo in 9 days)

Kimmich

Alphonso Davies (speed kills)

Hakimi  (speed kills)

Foden (future forward his potential is just massive, perhaps more than Sancho)

Pedri  (future forward, he deffo possesses Xavi/Iniesta potential, time will tell)

everyone of those 20 players fundamentally changes the team they are on

and finally we have 2 that COULD make the list soon

Havertz

Mount

Edited by Vesper

1 hour ago, R2D2 said:

Well done to the board, dedicated to all the Ziyech guys on here who pretended we got the better deal while this guy will kill it at United for the next century as we most likely will be searching for a Ziyech replacement next summer, another masterclass from Marina.

Why are you compering 100m player and our 4th option for that position? 

That's like going nuts over not signing 50m backup keeper which rival signed to be number 1. 

Edited by NikkiCFC

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Ok, what gives? I've been seeing everywhere Ziyech is now public enemy #1. 

Why...?

Because some random person on Twitter said he told Hakimi not to come here. I am not really a fan of Ziyech as a player but the hate is nonsensical. 

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

I think Sancho will be very good for them but I just don’t think he’s going to be the transformational, transcendent game changer that their fans think he will be.  

Yeah, after watching him, I think he may struggle a bit in the PL as he won't get as much space. Utd to be fair are probably the best fit for him however, well them or the Dippers. 

1 minute ago, Jas said:

That's what thought but some reporting no add ons now..others saying there is so who knows. Either way done deal 

1 minute ago, Jas said:

so (as the add-ons are hard to reach) they likely paid only 900K pounds more (close the same inflation-adjusted) than Arse paid for Pepe

roflmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo